We got the rose gold and they go with a lot!
The material is thick, yet stretchy!

Find great designs on soft cotton short sleeve and long sleeve baby bodysuits in a variety of colors.

Baby Clothing and Accessories. Super cute shoes for a great price and they actually stay on my 15 month old really well. 3-6 months (sole 4.5"); 6-12 months (sole 5"); 12-18 months (sole 5.5") and 18-24 months (sole 5.75"). Also, she uses a walker a lot so the soles have gotten really dirty but that’s expected. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Please try again. With multiple color options to choose from and a skid resistant suede sole your baby will be BIG on style and comfort! I wish they were dark on the bottom so they wouldn’t stain, but they are still so cute for the price. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Lucky Love Toddler Moccasins • Premium Leather • Infant, Baby & Toddler Shoes for Girls and Boys Product Information I really like the rose gold color because it goes with so many of her outfits. ELIVIA & CO. Knotted Gown Newborn Baby Gowns Baby Boy Clothes or Girl - Baby Items Newborn Onesies Baby Sleeper Baby Gown Newborn Cotton Nightgown Long Sleeve Stripe Baby Sleeping Bags Baby Boy Girl Coming Home Outfits Set These are well made, made to last. Black/White Stripe, Pink/White Stripe, Star, White Floral Those who know me know I love shoes and am a little bit of a shoe snob.

Your soft sole or hard sole shoes will come packaged in this cute little bag. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Colored Organics Baby Organic Cotton Knotted Hat - Infant Knit Cap - Newborn 0-3 Mo... SAYOO Unisex Baby Striped Cotton Sleeper Gowns with Cap Long Knotted Sleeping Bag (... Three Little Tots - Preemie & Newborn Baby Knotted Tie Gown (Lavender) Gerber Baby Boys' 4 Pack Gowns, Fox, 0-6 Months
HONGTEYA Baby Boys Girls Fox Mary Jane Sandals Moccasins Shoes Rubber Sole Crib Toddler Leather Prewalker Easy to get on and stay on with its elastic ankle It's convenient to change diapers in the middle of the night and just awesome to let her lounge in all day. Every mom will want a pair to be a staple piece in baby's closet. Find them on sale for $10 and totally worth the purchase! Add big style to any outfit And don’t forget that new mom to be, this is a baby shower gift that people will still be talking about after the shower. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. All Go Search Hello Select your address Gift ideas for Dad. Please try your search again later.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews Lucky Love Baby Gown Newborn, Knotted Infant Sleeper for Baby Girl and Boy Hard Sole Fringe Moccasins. Please try again.

TWINOR Plain Knotted Baby Gown with Headband Hat Infant Sleeper for Baby Girl and Boy These shoes are so cute! I bought these shoes for my toddler who is 8 months old. Adorable packaging makes it a perfect gift Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

Lucky Love Baby Moccasins • Premium Leather • Infant, Baby & Toddler Shoes for Girls and Boys

Made of a flexible, breathable, quality leather She really liked them though and they seemed comfortable. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. It's convenient to change diapers in the middle of the night and just awesome to let her lounge in all day. Home; Hard Sole Fringe Moccasins; Grid view List view. You don't even have to wrap shoes, perfect for gift giving in any occasion! PREMIUM [CONSTRUCTION]: High on comfort, these slip-on shoes are made from soft, flexible, breathable, quality leather with an elastic ankle that makes them easy to get on and stay on. THEE BRON Infant Toddler Baby Soft Sole Leather Shoes for Girls Boys Walking Sneakers Perfect for babies who are scooting, rolling and crawling. Newborn Baby Girl Sleep Gown Floral Print Swaddle Sack Coming Home Outfit+Headband ... Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. I most likely will get them in the other colors too!

In case a blowout happens, lap shoulders will let you pull the sleep gown down the body rather than up and over the head. FREE [WITH PURCHASE]: Your newborn and infant baby sleepwear will arrive packaged in this zippered “BABY THINGS” canvas bag. Great stretchy material, and good color choices! Would buy it in every color if I had the money!!