Because then news started to spread that he hooked up with a girl named Like several others on this list, Miranda also falls in the ranks of the 5 Seconds of Summer groupies that may or may not have gotten with our very own Luke Hemmings at one point in time. NGL, it’s rather unlikely that we’ll ever debunk this rumor, but still, it’s worth mentioning.Back in 2015, the Internet finally thought Luke was possibly dating someone with some sort of celebrity status, and her name was — you guessed it — As happy as we were to see that he wasn’t hanging out with a groupie this time, Hailey denied any and all accusations that the two were an item. After being spotted out to dinner with the “Youngblood” crooner, she tweeted, “I never went on a date with Luke from 5 seconds of summer. More than 500 people who visited Toronto strip club are urged to...Minneapolis cop Tou Thao told investigators he feared George Floyd 'would have superhuman strength if he was...Chicago business owner who spent $300,000 to repair his store after it was looted in May riots will sue the...Dentist, 36, pleads guilty to hosting a huge house party in Nashville attended by hundreds during the...You might be protected from coronavirus if you survived it - but only for three months, CDC guidance...'It's good to be home': Meghan Markle appears to offer a glimpse inside her and Harry's $14.7m Montecito...Meghan Markle decries the 'toxicity' that she and Prince Harry have faced in the media - as she opens up...Prince Harry and Meghan Markle phoned fan linked to Twitter TROLL that posts foul-mouthed attacks on Kate...Prince Harry makes a surprise appearance from his new $14.7m Montecito mansion as he joins Invictus Games...Why did Meghan Markle's ex send these loving posts if he resented her success? Last year, rumors swirled that the 5SOS singer moved on with model Although it looked like these two were pretty cozy, we now know that the relationship didn’t develop much further than that. Especially on ... 2. i love luke hemmings being that boyfriend it makes me so happy . My soul mate. 5sos Luke 1d And 5sos 5sos Concert Outfit Love Band Perfect People Michael Clifford Calum Hood Luke Hemmings 5 Seconds Of Summer.

The good news is, Luke has hooked up with groupies in the past, so really, anything could happen! Luke Hemmings moves on from Arzaylea with new girlfriend, Sierra Deaton. 120. More than 500 people who visited Toronto strip club are urged to quarantine for 14 days after worker tests positive for COVID-19'It's good to be home': Meghan Markle appears to offer a glimpse inside her and Harry's $14.7m Montecito mansion complete with views and vintage-inspired furniture Meghan Markle decries the 'toxicity' that she and Prince Harry have faced in the media - as she opens up about how 'devastating' it was to return to the US amid the Black Lives Matter protestsPrince Harry and Meghan Markle phoned fan linked to Twitter TROLL that posts foul-mouthed attacks on Kate Middleton and the Queen to thank her for her fundraisingPrince Harry makes a surprise appearance from his new $14.7m Montecito mansion as he joins Invictus Games competitors to talk about the importance of their online community and 'checking in on each other''Why do women make others feel like they're not good...'We love and appreciate you': 5SOS frontman Luke Hemmings...'I never thought I would live to see a pandemic like this':...Tatt's dedication! 5sos Luke 1d And 5sos 5sos Concert Outfit Im Mad At You Love Band Calum Hood Luke Hemmings 5 Seconds Of Summer Cute Couples. Sierra Deaton and Luke Hemmings have been dating since Jun 2018.. About. Luke Hemmings Dating Timeline; Pictures of Girlfriend History. We know what you’re thinking: Why can’t that be you? You know who she did date, though? Yass dude. It makes me sad women make other women feel like they’re not good enough.‘The same people that talk about kindness & being PC say awful things to someone I care about every day. CHILL.If you’re well-versed with the Internet, you know how quickly rumors can start, and then spread. Arzaylea wasn’t the only gal Luke was spotted holding hands with! Born Sierra Phuong-Thao Deaton on 11th February, 1991 in Philadelphia, PA, USA, she is famous for The X Factor, Alex & Sierra. luke hemmings sierra deaton 5sos luke baby 5 seconds of summer lukey lierra. 5 Seconds of Summer's Luke Hemmings (left) surprised his 6.4 million Instagram followers on Monday by revealing that his girlfriend, Sierra Deaton (right), is bisexualThe Youngblood hitmaker, 23, wrote: 'There is still so much work to be done but I wanted to wish everyone a happy pride. Luke Hemmings and Sierra Deaton. But now, they've stepped out in public holding hands and damn they look cute together. Sorry, Laetitia!Still, there was an alarming amount of buzz and rumors on the Internet at one time, which claimed that there was some sort of undeniable chemistry between the two. Good for him!Luke’s dating history all led up to this moment, and finally, after being good friends for quite a while, he’s officially dating singer Luke and Sierra hit the town holding hands recently, setting the Internet on fire. a couple years ago i couldn't post selfies cause i was so insecure and look at ur girl now #basicaf #stillneedthefilterthoSummer is a Digital Content Writer for GF online. When she's not listening to 5SOS on repeat you'll find her wandering through the aisles of Sephora on the hunt for the perfect highlighter. Saved by Katie Jackson. Sierra Deaton is a 29 year old American Singer. Luke Hemmings moves on from Arzaylea with new girlfriend, Sierra Deaton. To be completely honest with you, we don’t know much about Sara aside from what was on the 5SOS groupies Tumblr pages, but it certainly seems like something could’ve gone down between the two!If the stories hold true, she and Luke apparently hooked up. Stateside: Luke, 23, who grew up in Sydney's western suburbs, lives in Los Angeles with his 5 Seconds of Summer bandmates. After having some time to himself when his relationship with The pair have been hanging out for a few months now, which made fans speculate on whether or not they're officially dating. Not so fast, though, because these days it seems like the 21-year-old has been galavanting around town with a new lady on his arm and, TBH, you’ll probably recognize her! Pictured on stage in Sydney on February 16The lovebirds have been dating since February 2018.