No one came back to follow up with it. It was the perfect pre-dessert snack! I had the duck (always a fan of duck), my wife had the salmon (maybe a little heavy on the sauce). My friends has pizza and ratatouille and were not disappointed! Victoria gin, sparkling wine, lavender syrup, lemon, garnished with fresh lavender and lemon twistHendricks gin, Cointreau, lemon juice, simple syrup, rose waterFamous Grouse scotch, fresh ginger purée, honey syrup, lemon, Laphroaig 10 Year scotchSchladerer, lemon juice, egg white, simple syrup, red wine floatLillet, Artisanal gin, lemon and lime juice, mint, basil, cucumber, simple syrupStrathcona vodka, Grand Marnier, grapefruit juice, fresh limeSomersby cider, Appleton Estate rum, Galliano, cinnamon & brown sugar syrup, grapesKetel One vodka, Bombay Sapphire gin, Dolin vermouth, gold leafTalisker 10 Year Old scotch, Kahlua, honey, espresso, smoked ice cuberotating craft beers, ask your server for today's selectionMy husband and I went for dessert, initially, but then opted to try the Brussels sprouts first... best decision ever!

This is what you came here for - our entrees are fabulous, try something new today!Five pieces of domestic lamb chops, vegetable, choice of potatoOur tender 8 oz filet paired with a 6 oz Maine Lobster Tail, drawn butter, vegetable, choice of potatoSpicy Southwest cream sauce, peppers, linguini, grilled chicken. Cooked perfectly and tasted even better.

There was more batter than there was fish.The Cobb salad had good ingredients but the dressing was too bland.
All very good. Level 22, 357 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 - All rights reserved.OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.

!We all loved our food selections.

Inside, expansive windows let light to spill in and guests gaze out onto the bustling streets. I had the Halibut and was quite disappointed.

Their Caesar salad is fabulous. About Lyon Grill. Wine was great and advice on the type was much appreciated from my wife.our server was very helpful and answered all our questionsWaiter did his best to gain our attention but found him too over bearing.Service was slow, but it was Valentine’s Day.

I ordered the duck which was superb and the lamb is amazing. Enjoy a bottle of wine with White Cliff, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New ZealandSpier, Chardonnay / Pinot Noir Rosé, Stellenbosch, South AfricaDomaine de Pellehaut, Blend, Côtes de Gascogne, FranceAlamos Ridge, Cabernet Sauvignon, Mendoza, ArgentinaNugan Estate "Second Pass" Shiraz, Padthaway, AustraliaForis Vineyard, Sparkling Moscato, Rogue Valley, OregonCable Bay, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New ZealandCasale del Giglio, Cesaneso Rosso Sangiovese, Lazio, ItalyLieu Dit "Les Épinats" Cabernet Franc, Saumur, FranceLouis Latour "Domaine de Valmoissine" Pinot Noir, Provence, FrancePeter Lehmann "The Barossan" Shiraz, Barossa Valley, AustraliaChronic Cellars "Suite Petite" Petite Syrah Blend, Paso Robles, CaliforniaCorkbeard "Pukka" Pinotage, Stellenbosch, South AfricaAvalon, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa County, CaliforniaEmiliana "Coyam" Organic, Bordeaux Blend, Colchagua Valley, ChileQuinta de Boavista "Terra de Tavares" Mencia, Dão, PortugalRaymond "Reserve" Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, CaliforniaReviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurantIf you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate.

I had the almond tart and cherry compote it was nothing spectacular and the crust was soggy. As the sun goes down, the glow of many low-hanging lights creates a sense of warmth and place. Monday - Thursday 12:00 PM to 9: With Tiger Shrimp $21Maryland style jumbo lump crab cakes, remoulade sauce, choice of potato, vegetable, house saladLake Superior Whitefish baked with seasoned breadcrumbs OR blackened, vegetable, choice of42 oz bone-in Tomahawk Ribeye, choice of potato, asparagusLightly breaded and sautéed chicken breasts, fresh spinach, alfredo sauce, mozzarella, linguini alfredoLightly breaded & sautéed chicken breast, piccata sauce, asparagus, smashed potatoes, house saladLyon Grill is a contemporary American restaurant specializing in prime steaks, pastas, pizza, char-grilled burgers, and fresh seafood. The sprouts and mussels appetizers were to die for!It was a fantastic supper—a scrumptious supper enjoyed on their beautiful patio during a late spring evening.This restaurant Never ceases to amaze.
Prompt service and she was experienced enough to ask if we were on a timetable (theatre night).

Normally that would be enough but the service we received was above and beyond. With a tasty dressing, this would have been good item.Everything was great.

Didn't return the food, follow up with what was happening, nor did they replace it. Server was animated and entertaining. We will be returning often.Great food, great service, nice portions, great location.

The restaurant lacked spirit or engagement. Explore menu, see photos and read 100 reviews: "Everything was very good from the service to the food. Book Cheap Flights from Edmonton to Lyon: Search and compare airfares on Tripadvisor to find the best flights for your trip to Lyon. Glad the old packrat crew is back in this spaceLyon is basically an updated version of Packrat Louie. Lyon - Edmonton Fly Condor - born to fly. The meal was for the most part very good though my organic salmon was thin and overcooked. Our server was really nice, however, the man in the colorful dress shirt (manager I believe) could have been more attentive and jovial. Does LYON offer delivery through OpenTable, or takeaway?LYON offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (780) 433-0123.You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.Copyright © 2020 OpenTable Australia.

I eat here at least once a month and every time I come there is something new and delectable on the menu.

Thanks from my family and friends. Wine list needs work, but it’s coming, I’m told.Nice pairing of wines and food… Love the Duck Breast Florentine ...Arrived at 8pm for our booking to be told that they didn’t know when our table would be ready and there were 5 tables ahead of us.