It covers Eastern Distributor, Cross City Tunnel, Hills M2, Lane Cove Tunnel, Military Road E-Ramps, WestConnex M4, WestConnex M8, M5 East, M5 South-West Motorway, Sydney Harbour Bridge & Harbour Tunnel and Westlink M7. How do I remove a tag holder from my vehicles windscreen? Toll routes: M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7 and P1 – 2,743 km: Description of toll system: Distance-based - amount due depends on use: Payment system: Post-pay and pre-pay systems via DKV: Billing via DKV: Yes: Name of toll system: Platon electronic toll collection system: Technology used: Satellite-based GPS or GLONASS technology : Vehicles required to pay tolls: Trucks > 12 tonnes: Toll … The calculator is considered a major factor in the success of the communications strategy. Prior to leaving I checked the best route to go north, it showed M7/M2, because I didn't have an Etag, I went to the transurbarn web site using their toll route planner from Camden to Pennant Hills it showed the various section tolls plus a total, in that planner it clearly showed my vehicle would have charged at the same rate as a truck based on 4 axles and length, I …

Issues 1. Backdating is not available for EastLink. There may be a different cost for travelling in the opposite direction, so you should do a new toll calculation for your return trip.We pay respect to the Traditional Custodians and First Peoples of NSW, and acknowledge their continued connection to their country and culture.

Westlink M7 toll prices* 1 April to 30 June 2017 *Toll prices include GST and exclude any fees and charges that may be charged by your electronic tolling service provider. To calculate the toll for a one-way trip, choose the entry and exit points, or select from common trip routes. To calculate the toll for a one-way trip, choose the entry and exit points, or select from common … You'll be taken to another website.

motorways network, interchanges, live traffic cameras and toll gantries. You can quickly check the cost of using toll roads online, using the Sydney Motorways Toll Calculator. Westlink M7 – formerly Western Sydney Orbital – is one of Sydney's urban motorways and a part of the Sydney Orbital Network. Prices are effective 1 April 2017 – 30 June 2017 Prices include GST and exclude any fees and charges that may be charged by your electronic tolling service provider. You can calculate the cost of your Sydney toll road travel by Our toll calculator includes pricing for every toll road in Sydney. The project planning had to contend with public controversy on private investment in infrastructure, tolling of road corridors and … The M7 website featured an interactive toll calculator wherein visitors could calculate their tolls based on their entry and exit points on the motorway. … You can quickly check the cost of using toll roads online, using the Sydney Motorways Toll Calculator.

$23.67 trip cap – this is the maximum toll you’ll pay for a single continuous trip on Westlink M7. It covers Eastern Distributor, Cross City Tunnel, Hills M2, Lane Cove Tunnel, Military Road E-Ramps, WestConnex M4, WestConnex M8, M5 East, M5 South-West Motorway, Sydney Harbour Bridge & Harbour Tunnel and Westlink M7.To calculate any Melbourne and Brisbane toll travel costs, visit the Linkt Linkt and Linkt Sydney are trade marks of Transurban Limited used under licence by Tollaust Pty Ltd ABN 37 050 538 693.Please enable JavaScript in order to get the best experience when using this site. Enter W estlink M7 at Exit Westlink M7 at Only pay for the sections you use Distance based tolling means you’ll pay less for short trips and one-way continuous trips over 20 km are capped at $7.89 for cars and … eToll provides information on every toll road in Ireland, and the convenient and reliable alternative they offer to congested roads. New South Wales: Cross City Tunnel, Eastern Distributor, Hills M2, Lane Cove Tunnel, M5 East, WestConnex M4 & M8, Westlink M7. You can use the map layer options to check the motorways network, interchanges, live traffic cameras and toll gantries. It is a tolled motorway that is owned and operated by NorthWestern Roads Group (NWR) and connects three motorways: M5 South Western Motorway at Prestons, M4 Western Motorway at Eastern Creek and M2 Hills Motorway at Baulkham Hills. Victoria: CityLink. If you're travelling on Sydney toll roads, you’ll need to pay a fee. Backdating is not available on the Sydney Harbour Bridge & Tunnel, or M5 South-West Motorway.

In Queensland, you can cover trips made up to 9 days ago on: Airportlink M7, Clem Jones Tunnel …

Our toll calculator includes pricing for every toll road in Sydney. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. This website uses cookies. If you're travelling on Sydney toll roads, you’ll need to pay a fee.