Then, just add on however many additional toppings your family would like. The best part about walking tacos is their versatility and portability.

I make them for my family at least twice a month.Sometimes I go the route of just ground beef, garlic, lime and cilantro then others it’s this saucy version with a richly seasoned tomato sauce base. Not only because it includes their favorite chips, but also because cleanup is a breeze. Spices – chili powder, cumin, onion powder, salt and pepper Tomato sauce – this makes the taco filling rich and saucy.

Hope you love the recipe!So many pop up ads distract from this website. Cooking ahead? STEP 1. We like to camp in Missouri so walking tacos were always a fave. Season with salt and pepper. The Preferably don’t use the super lean kind or it will come out grainy and no need to sear in chunks, ground turkey doesn’t brown the same as beef.Skip the tortilla and serve them the beef filling in Romaine or Iceberg lettuce leaves instead.These tacos are made with a deliciously seasoned ground beef filling, served in corn tortillas and finished with all the best toppings. Thanks for your feedback!Here you’ll find a collection of delicious recipes that your family will love, all tested and approved by me, Jaclyn, creator of this food blog. Great for active parties or on the go meals because they are filling and fast!Assemble the walking tacos by adding ground beef and favorite toppings to the bag of chips.I am Alyssa and the blogger behind The Recipe Critic.

I’ve updated it at the bottom of the notes, it is just optional. Simmer over medium-low heat until sauce has reduced and thickened, about 3 - 5 minutes.Serve warm over warmed tortillas with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and other desired toppings (see notes).Nutrition does not include optional toppings or oil for tortillas.Well Doug I don’t know about you but I have all the ingredients on hand and I enjoy the pictures that Jaclyn provides. This is the classic homestyle version we all remember, but made even better with a simple homemade seasoning blend and fresh garlic.You can have these tacos on the table in under 30 minutes!

Seriously, I’ve learned that if I don’t have a plan then lonely unclaimed ground beef in the freezer turns into tacos every single time.

They are attractive and take a fair amount of her time for her to put together.

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. These were utterly amazing. Great for busy weeknights and family dinners, this taco skillet is so easy to make. Are you sure you used the standard mild chili powder and not hot chili powder? They can be easily made in ways that are unique to each person. It should not be spicy.These are so simple and soooo good. If you don’t enjoy her posts then just Keep Scrolling and don’t try to hurt someone else with your negative rhetoric.In the instructions, you have add Cheyenne pepper. Homemade ground beef tacos – just like the box kit, but better! Now wonder they’re a dinner staple.To cook corn tortillas, I like to cook them in a non-stick skillet or on an electric griddle in a little olive oil or vegetable oil over medium-high heat just briefly, about 15 – 20 seconds per side or until a few golden brown spots appear.You don’t need much oil (maybe 3/4 tsp per side, swirl to evenly coat tortillas or brush tortillas with oil then cook).Alternately you can just heat the tortillas without oil.

Clean up is just as easy as the preparation, which makes for a perfectly stress free meal.Eating walking tacos is super quick and convenient. What Ingredients are needed for Tacos? Just like my entire life, I like to have a plan – and ground beef doesn’t get a pass. Brown ground beef in a skillet with avocado oil and red onions.

Pack them with fresh, healthy toppings like avocado and lean ground beef to ensure they are not only fun and fast, but filling too!This is the best kid friendly meal ever! This wasn’t just a recipe this was a ticket to re-visit a time long ago when I was inexorably happy.

The ground beef recipes are also terrific to make ahead of time and freeze for a busy night when there will be little time to make a satisfying meal. Ha! Below are some slow cooker ground beef recipes for you to try out. https://styleblueprint.com/everyday/easiest-way-feed-crowd-taco-bar Try these tacos with ground chicken or turkey instead of the beef.