my whole family loved this recipe.

Next time I will add some garlic and some red pepper..other than that it's a good base recipe to work with. Then I used a muffin pan and added the mixture to foil cups in the muffin pan and baked them on 450 for 20 minutes.
33 ERIKA E A simple and easy meal option that the whole family is sure to love!

20 mins Will use again and again My husband and I prefer them broiled than fried (broil for about 8 min). Seafood Wonderful! Rating: 4 stars

Rating: 5 stars Lately I’ve been in a seafood cooking and eating mood.I am enjoying making seafood dishes because their quick and tasty!My delicious Shrimp Cakes take less than 15 minutes to prepare and is perfect for a quick lunch.If Shrimp is not your thing, you could always use fish with the same tasty results!Secondly, add the shrimp to Ritz cracker bread crumbs, with mayo, celery, onion, and a little panko to bind everything together.Ritz Cracker Bread Crumbs are just ground up Ritz crackers.The Ritz Crackers give the Shrimp Cakes a nice buttery taste.After I mix everything up with my spice blend I form the cakes into patties.A trick to perfectly round patties is to use a measuring cup.Lastly, fry the Shrimp Cakes in a little olive oil with a pat of butter for about 4 minutes per side and that’s it!Don’t forget to make a big batch of Hot Mayo to top the Shrimp Cakes.I will start by saying this is one of my most popular cakes that I make for my family. This shrimp cocktail is the perfect recipe for you. Chu Humphrey

percent of calories from carbs: YUM!

Add the remaining shrimp …

I also cut back on the mayo.

I might also add an egg to the mix to help bind the ingredients better. I used less mayo as suggested and added a little cajun seasoning and parsley as well as adding a little Italian breadcrumbs.

If I were too try this again I would reduce the mayo and absolutely bake it. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. 4

Shape into thin patties.

These were really good. Need an appetizer quick and in a hurry?

Mexican Shrimp Cocktail; What Makes This Mexican Shrimp Cocktail So Great. 453.5IU

2 of 3 Rating: 5 stars

0mg

Recipes Thank you!

And I used spicy horseradish mustard rather than the yellow mustard!! Shrimp Cakes 3 of 3 10 mins

Form into 8 patties.Heat about 1/2 inch of oil in a deep heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. By