It’s so prettyI fully support anyone in what they want to do with their OWN body. 2 me she looks the besti don’t normally agree with tattoos at such a young age. Loved your movies as well .. every song you have sung , just happened to help me in a bad time in my life… As most song writers , you sing and write about what is going on in their life.. They are hers alone.. so LEAVE HER ALONE! No offense k? stop talikn crap bout her when ur not popular like her or when u dnt hve any J-O-B…yall are friken crazy… úsi daipe.woooowwww people need to stop being ignorant, got no lives than to talk ish about her tattoos.
The Bible is NOT a literal rulebook. You don’t know her, you don’t know her beliefs. I am trying to just THRIVE/survive in a 'man's' world," she wrote.

No. you people are ridiculous, its her body. :)when are you coming to englad please come i love you iv senbiggest d you lots of messges even where i live im your biggest biggbiggest est biggest biggest biggest biggest biggestbiggest biggest fan and i mean biggestbiggebiggest biggest biggest fanI love her tattoos….they at least have meanings! You don’t define Miley when you bash her you define yourself[…] Miley’s new tattoo, located on her bicep (touche milez thats pretty bada$$), reads “love never dies”, a symbol of her and Leeeeyam’s undyin love y’all!
Yes it does say treat your body like a temple. You “Christian” people on here are the reason I don’t believe in a one true God. The singer looked over her shoulder at the camera, showing the new ink on the back of her arm. Tattoos are, for the most part, intrinsic; it is nice for them to be eye-catching, but that is not the reason behind most tattoos. GET OVER IT AND LIVE YOUR LIFE AND LEAVE HER ALONE.I think it’s just funny when people talk so much shit on smoking. she isn’t a disney star anymore, so she doesn’t have an obligation to be a role model. We still love you Miley and I absolutely love the Just Breathe and the dream catcher tattoos.the biggest one is definately the dreamcatcher and she does have 7:I <3 the heart tattoo! My tats have meaning too and I could care less what anyone else thinks, and I am not even rich. SHE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW ABOUT YOUR EXISTANCE. It’s not good.

I think you’re just a flukeI am a tattoo artist and as with all tattoos, it just depends on the person, the work and the after care given. I was honored to tattoo this for you! what fucking ever. no wonder the world is like it is. She is tattooed all over and she is very successful. It’s a symbol of universal power.Miley’s got alot of tattoos, and not just any kind of tattoos either; she’s got the satanic ones.Miley honors people by quoting them, getting tattoos of their drawings and album titles… but nowhere on her body does she honor God by quoting Him… not to mention the fact that Michael Jackson and Roosevelt (freemason) worked for the illuminati and Da Vinci was a homosexual and a heavyweight occultis…whew …and how do you know so much about these symbols? Se tatuó un […]This always has been a mystery to me : how she can keep her fingers tattoos!? She is a pretty girl What is she thinking getting all those .. so natural. Get over it. !I’m surprised she didn’t get a tramp stamp.It would describe her perfectly .Plus tattoos look stupid when you are older.Just breathe will be covered by her saggy boob soonI didn’t know she had tattos but they are very cute to me :). it’s what you decide to do with your life.

U really need to just stop. !she has an illuminati tattoo.the dreamcatcher.and don’t tell me any crap about being innocent cuz u ppl r so freakin blindMiley got the cross tattoo because she’s Christian. I LOVE MILEY ALLL TOGETHER I AM HER #1 FAN SO LEAVE HER ALONEOh, and you can add this to my last paragraph as well. And she handles herself well, who cares what she did before its not our business, and if anything she inspires me to stand for my believes and cu out the negatives in life! Let God handle Miley, just like he handles all ya’ll.

I have 3 hearts under my breast. Well she pretty much screwed all of the ten year old girls who looked up to her…Get a farm animal tattoo next..that would fit you more than. She has not spoken publicly about this tattoo so we don’t know the story behind it.