Served with mild barbecue saucea selection of locally crafted cheese from family-owned farms. There's something wrong with that. At this point, they put forth the amount of effort necessary, zero, to get by. Cornmeal encrusted shrimp, fried to perfection on an Amoroso roll with remoulade, lettuce, tomato & pickles. I'd give it a +2 if they had Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner on repeat throughout your stay. It seems blasphemous for the gang to eat and hang out anywhere but Monk's but in the pilot episode of the series that… HOT! I am not impressed and disappointed.1 star for the Seinfeld appeal (externally only); 1 for the different crowd it brings to the Heights; 0 stars for the food (a faint half star for the "famous" shake) and being cash only with a register Nazi--average late-night diner spot. Street Cafe/Streetery & Curbside Pickup: Tuesday through Sunday 12:00pm -10:00pm CLOSED MONDAY Last call for Outdoor Dining is 9:30pm. With our house-made peach jam (peaches from 3 Springs Orchard), house-made escabeche topped with crispy, fried chicken cracklins – all served on a Metropolitan Bakery brioche bun.slow cooked in Abbaye du Val Dieu brown ale,  with house slaw and BBQ sauce all served on an Italian long roll.ever-changing sausage selection, variously topped.
116 friends. 470 reviews. Teresa filled this rustic, flaky tart with apples and frangipane, a sweet filling made from almonds. Hours. Summer Salad 9.95. arugula, heirloom tomatoes, snap peas and English peas fresh from the farm and dressed with a housemade Cantillon vinaigrette. house-made, Brooklyn Brown Ale-battered, golden fried chicken fingers.

served with house-made pickles, mustard & jamour award winning fresh-cut, double-fried frites. Served warm.

they aren't those wimpy 'buffalo wings' - these babies are incendiary! (Vegetarian) seitan (wheat meat) sauteed with onions and mushrooms. Amy M. Grand Rapids, MI.

11/22/2014.

(Vegetarian) Pasta with our blend of goat cheese, cheddar, paremesan and sottocenerre truffle cheese with peas and belgian endive.

Monk's Duck Salad 14.95. baby greens with duck breast (grilled medium/medium rare), goat cheese, spicy walnuts & craisins.

First to Review. Get all your Monk's Café favorites curbside
Start your review today.

505 photos. Served warm.vanilla créme brülée, chocolate pastry, chocolate-espresso ganachefresh Key Lime curd, local whipped cream, sweet pastry shellpeaches are back for the season and baked cobbler style by Teresa. served on a long roll and topped with Grueyere cheese. Served with baby green salad.

HOT!

In addition to its ceaseless TV syndication, Seinfeld echoes in interesting places; in May 2014, an operating subway train was redecorated as Monk's Cafe. Survives on its reputation as Monk's, and I wouldn't step foot inside unless I was a fan of the show.

Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more!Find more Local Flavor near Monk's Cafe - Seinfeld Restaurant Did I mention that they're organic greens with our Monk's Flemish Sour Ale viniagrette. HOT! Embed review. Share review.

Monk's Cafe is the name of the diner that Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer frequently visit. Thermonuclear comes to mind.

baby greens with grilled duck breast, goat cheese, spicy walnuts and craisinsJerk spice rubbed, roasted, organic pulled chicken.

Served with our famous frites.Pappardelle, bacon, peas, arugula, mint, green garlic cream finished with a drizzle of tarragon vinegar. Dup of As a hardcore Seinfeld fan this is just something that couldn't be missed for me...As a hardcore Seinfeld fan I had to try this place. With so few reviews, your opinion of Monk's Cafe - Seinfeld Restaurant could be huge. Cafe interiors were shot in Hollywood, though a traveling Monk's Cafe set had been exhibited at Astoria's Museum of the Moving Image. Tuscan kale & field greens, croutons tossed in our tangy caesar dressingbaby greens with duck breast (grilled medium/medium rare), goat cheese, spicy walnuts & craisinsarugula, heirloom tomatoes, snap peas and English peas fresh from the farm and dressed with a housemade Cantillon vinaigretteOmmegang Hennepin, fumé, parsley, carmelized leeks, bacon, bleu cheese & garlicMonk's Flemish Sour, fumè, Thai red curry, bais, garlic & coconut milkCheddy Topper VT cheddar made with Heady Topper IPA & pickled red onionour award winning salad served sandwich style on an Italian roll. Often referred to as "The Coffee Shop" by the four friends, Monk's served as the social haven for the group (outside of Jerry's apartment), who used it for coffee, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Tom's Restaurant, which was used for outside scenes of Monk's. served with Monk's world famous bourbon mayonnaise for dipping.incredibly hot chicken wings w/chipotle pepper sauce that are not for the faint of heart.