I love this app, but if there’s a way for these stuff to get fixed, that would be awesome.Requires iOS 11.0 or later. In this same area the limited characters for the words (especially when it’s only one more than the limit) is frustrating and leaves you trying to find a shorter word with the same meaning and the other options aren’t always shorter. important to us and you have total control.Mood Panda, More Info Moodpanda also works as an iPhone mood logger, letting you "rate my mood" and "track my mood" over time to create an interactive iPhone mood diary. Smiling Mind also has helpful features such as a “favorites” section and a tool to track your progress.iMoodjournal provides users with the ultimate journaling and mood charting tool. T2 Mood Tracker comes with six categories of moods: depression, anxiety, overall well-being, TBI, stress, and PTSD.

I love that I can add other emotions that are not listed but the random list of emojis to pick from is a little limited and requires at times some really creative thinking to find one that will work for that emotion. After The various components of emotional intelligence that are explored with aiMei include self-awareness, social awareness, self-management, and relationship management. This app even comes with a “Mindfulness Curriculum” that is often used by teachers with their students.Smiling Mind offers a great collection of meditations for families who want to practice meditation but don’t know where to start. Users can then compare their recorded reactions to several “thought distortions” that are known to be common by behavioral therapists.Users are asked to rate their moods in the “Mood” section, and this can be done as often as one wishes to do so. MoodTrack Diary encourages users to rate and record their moods several times throughout the day, and it gives users a central place to write down relevant or significant daily events and medication use.This is an innovative mood tracker app that is up-to-date with all new features.The app comes equipped with an artificial intelligence-powered chat feature and personality tests.

It prevents me from going live. This app gives you a variety of videos that portray different moods and allows you to choose the video that best reflects your mood at the moment. Let us delete default emotions if not suited for us so we don’t have to search for a specific emotion in a giant list.

Download Mood Potatoes - Mood Tracker and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. I also like how you can anonymously vent live and a bunch of other stuff. Smiling Mind includes complete programs for children of various age groups, a program that is designed to be used in the workplace, and even an athletic program. Although sometimes those random ones do work really well such as I added volatile and used a . This way, you’ll be able to avoid such “triggers” and live a happier life.

Doctors usually recommend it to patients who want to improve their mental health.The most common form of mood tracking is via pen and paper: journaling. The Windows 10 PC version of the journal app offers a few visual enhancements, while the Windows 10 Mobile version is more simplistic in nature. Hopefully, you’ll start to gain valuable insights into what positively and negatively impacts your moods.Share the love and happiness on your favorite social media network and let the world experience the benefits of mood tracking!With this journal, you will build a powerful daily gratitude habit and re-discover all the great things that are already in your life.31 Benefits of Gratitude: The Ultimate Science-Backed Guide13 Free Mood Tracker Printables to Understand Yourself Better61 Fun Things to Do at Home When Bored [March 2020 Update]Life Sucks?

This app is a convenient tool to use whenever you feel the need to do some relaxation breathing.This is the first app to take all of the small experiences that users have every day and give feedback to help coach them into improving their lives in a realistic way.Take a few moments each day to reflect on the details of recent events, then use this app to explore your life in several intuitive, fun, and easy-to-understand ways, and uncover instructive information to help you make a meaningful change and gain helpful insights about yourself.This app provides a collection of meditations for almost anybody in any situation. It also seems to think that even my positive emotions that I make are negative ones in the statistics so the ability to mark it as positive, negative or neutral would be a smart addition. Another thing that i noticed is, that the “lately you’ve been feeling” feature, that works pretty accurate, but sometimes after I use 1 custom emotion, that i’ve made and used only once, it automatically shows it there, but... i’ve never used it more than once so how have i’ve been feeling lately only like that. The notes section allows users to log any additional relevant information, such as any recent substance use or changes in appetite. It can help you prevent the early symptoms of mental health issues like depression, panic attacks, and bipolar disorders. My personal opinion, don’t know about others. Use Mood App to process what you are going through. It can track not only mood, but anything you like: sleep, medication, symptoms, stress and anxiety, energy level, cycles, etc. Hence, you need an alternative—you need a mood tracker app.Mood tracker apps are for busy people or those who simply aren’t into writing their emotions and experiences out by hand. I really do love it. Once you find the app that best suits your taste, download and install it so you can start using it. I also really liked the posting quotes section, but I found it a bit discouraging that there were only preselected options to choose from. I use it to track my feelings during some... periods of my life. 11 Actions to Feel Better Moving Forward A professional mood tracker app to maintain a healthy mental state Mood Potatoes, the free anti-depression app for Android/iOS, comes with a clean and neat design and the interface is so user-friendly that you will get the whole idea as soon as registering your mood on the first day without having to go through a complex procedure. It would be much nicer if we could just type out comments ourselves. This is a great tool for people who would rather visually select how they feel than try to find the words to describe it.