Goblin Market is by far the best restaurant in Mt. Very good Cuban food, close to my grandmother's cooking.”“Food, delicious. Fiesta Grande is always packed on Friday nights. Finally got there (open 6:00 am - 2:00 pm) and my wife and I enjoyed our meals. Local restaurants need your support more than ever - Reviews on Restaurants Downtown in Mount Dora, FL 32757 - The Goblin Market Restaurant & Lounge, Olive Branch, 1921 Mount Dora, The Frog & Monkey Restaurant & Pub, Cafe Gianni, Pisces Rising, Whalestale, Copacabana Cuban Cafe, Fifth Avenue Streatery, Mount Dora Brewing & Rocking Rabbit Brewery, PizzAmore', The Highland St Cafe, Fiesta … We got the family feast or something like that. We look forward to seeing you soon! Tuesday through Saturday 11 AM to 8 PM. . I got there around 4:30pm and it…”If the business you're looking for isn't here, add it! We are located just blocks from quaint downtown Mt. The day before we went, I had made some rather tasty omelettes for my wife and me, so it led us to try different items on the breakfast menu. We always sit outside. Had lunch here with my wife while celebrating the 4th in Mt Dora, and I appreciated the attention given to Covid 19 - hostess and all waitresses were wearing masks. The staff was courteous, fun and informative. Quality products! They've been open for one week.

Welcome to The Goblin Market Restaurant & Lounge! Good enough to let us almost forget the pandemic. Everyone is super nice, parking is at a premium and if I'm not mistaken, they're only open on the weekend. The Greek omelette was delicious and my wife loved their meat loaf. And I'm from Maine! I work in the restaurant industry, and the restaurant I work for has been very responsible during the COVID-19 pandemic. Wow... what a great treat! My husband love the frutti de mare or seafood combo. It is a huge space, though you have to walk around to move from the smaller front seating area to find the larger area. I am not impressed with the selection of teas tough because they are not of the highest quality and I only drink Earl Grey so to me an Earl Grey has to be a higher grade rather than Twinnings, which I don't.…”“You're welcome "a waffle lot"* for this five star review.
Facility, clean. Dora. . Don't dine on a diet or you'll be missing out on some straight up deliciousness. Everything was excellent! Breakfast all day.

We can get on board with that,…”“It's not close to us but we will definitely make the road trip out to Mt Dora to enjoy their creative and amazing sushi! The dining room is small but it's what makes this place somewhat of a hidden…”“On my first trip ever to Mount Dora, I discovered One Flight Up Cafe. Does it hold up to reheating?

I can't say that is true for many local…”“Great food, prices and service. We have suggestions.Looking to expand your search outside of Mount Dora?

I'm…”“Boy was this place worth the trip! Best Breakfast Restaurants in Mount Dora, Lake County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in Mount Dora, and search by price, location, and more.

Our server was attentive and our meals were accurate upon arrival.…”“An interesting place, right (almost) by the lake in Mt Dora, unique interior, clean, with good service and as expected food. We are also offering takeout. Our phone number is 352-735-0059. “Wow wow and wow! This place is…”“We always enjoy the food at Fiesta Grande. Great service.

Four burgers each with a side, an order of onion straws and an order of wings, which ended up being about ten. I was pleasantly surprised with the wings…”“We've intended on stopping in many times, yet for some reason, we didn't. Welcoming workers, absolutely everything homemade -- sauces, sides, lemonade/sweet tea. Parking, sparce. Best Dining in Mount Dora, Lake County: See 14,516 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 104 Mount Dora restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. They strive to satisfy every human's desire for 'sweet and bready' minus the high glycemic flours and sugar. Best eggs Benedict in town (IMO). They have a great wine list, great food, and it's just very relaxing to hang out here. Hollandaise sauce is on point -so much UMAMI and generous portions of it too! The chicken marsala is amazing”“Yelp worthy! I went with the bagel and…”“If you want to find amazing service and the best rose flavor cream latte Serendipity is the right place. Feed your wellness." Both lunch and dinner are excellent! It's a busy little restaurant with regulars and tourists alike.

Give us a call with your order at: 352 383 7444. It is on Bay Street in a space that housed a coffee shop and bike shop…”“Solid breakfast spot offering some very basic breakfast menu items - The service is also really nice and the prices are cheap.

My husband found out about this place through a YouTube page we like to watch, 'Hellthy Junkfood'. Ambiance, relaxing.

Our server on both occasions didn't dilly dally, but quickly took our…”“Love to be outside and they have made it so nice in downtown Mount Dora.

!”“Decided to take my 5yrd old son and my daughter who just turned 1 here to celebrate. Best Pizza in Mount Dora, Lake County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Mount Dora Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. The first thing that attracted me to this place was their terrace!! And I was married to a fishing boat captain!”“The service and food here are incredible! The most important thing is that no one gets sick afterwards too - "you don't need…”“I went to this new restaurant as part of a group of friends, two of which knew someone on the staff there. Will definitely go again! Dora! Zoom in to see updated info.Looking to expand your search outside of Mount Dora?
Although we are in the middle of the covid-19 pandemic , the carry out was really superb and so was the drinks and service ( all to go ) Brad was the curbside delivery person and was very attentive .. extra cherries on our…”“Great food and very pleasant service! However, I am writing this review for a different reason. However, today was THE day! 500 N Highland St, Mt Dora, FL 32757. Jeremiah’s has been family owned and operated since 1984.

We will definitely be back!!

They also have an exhaustive list of beers.

Had a…”“I think I overlooked reviewing this restaurant previously even though my wife and I have eaten here twice before.