It is cute because it is hand-held and mini - which my 2-year-old enjoys, but I have to recall the words from memory for accuracy. The playground had turned into a large mud hole and the children always got very dirty whenever they went outside, but there wasn’t really very much the kids could do … It's a very cute story and my 2 year old loves it. I wouldn't have purchased the book if I'd known it was so little. These are mini books. I received a small (3.5 inch by 3.5 inch) paperback copy of the book. She is saddened when the mud puddles do not occur due to the massive amounts of water from the rain. This book is sort of the Peppa Pig muddy puddle version of "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade." My kids love anything by Robert Munsch. She is saddened when the mud puddles do not occur due to the massive amounts of water from the rain. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. They enjoyed it very much. Neo wondered if we could get sail around town after a flood. The story was cute, but the illustrations are what makes this book special. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. My mother would shake her head and change me.I know that yellow soap. Ah I love this book! The narrative is simple enough for a beginning reader and the digital illustrations are bright and colorful and add greatly to the story.Kept me on the edge of my seat, but I'm so glad there was a happy ending. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. It's a cute story but because it is so little the print and pictures are small.

The b+w pages are of low quality and difficult to make out.

(my friend who is British and lives in the US say she has her kids watch it so they are familiar with a British accent. Muddy Puddles offers a fantastic range of kid's waterproofs and outdoor clothing for you to choose from. There’s so much rain! Get ready to join in on two new adventures starring the beloved, award-winning U.K. sensation. And best read with a British accent :)My three year old is going through a solid Peppa Pig phase and we cannot read this book enough.

I really hope they don't continue making children books like this. (I had read the book multiple times with no issue) but fixed it anyways. My First Album.

Along the way, each one has a surprise waiting for them.Fun little book to read. The Mistake book. The pigs are anxious for the morning so they can go out and jump in the mud puddles after the storm. Hi, welcome to robertmunsch.com. everyone gets what they want except Peppa who gets her mud puddle the next morning when the flood recedes. The book began with the plot by setting the scene and making sense, but then lost a lot of momentum by losing the plot and creating an entirely new story and setting at the store. With young children I love having a kindle to have over 200 children books on. I just about get into the witty antics and then bam! With the help of Grandma, Grandpa, Polly the parrot and their boat--Peppa and her brother George help the stranded neighbors with their shopping. My kids (ages 7 and 3) love reading these stories and playing the different characters. I bought these books because they were on my daughters summer reading list. Thankfully, Granny and Grandpa Pig have come with their boat (and a special friend), allowing Peppa and George to tag along. Love and Muddy Puddles by Cecily Anne Paterson is the first book of the Coco and Charlie Franks series. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition.Something went wrong.