wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 180,301 times.wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. Oh-hev אוהב. Love (noun) = ahava (אהבה), pronounced ah-hah-VAH with the stress on the end.

How to Say Love in Hebrew | One Word Language Lesson - YouTube How do you say love in Hebrew? wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Though the tattoo simply pronounces one-word ‘love’, it gives out a powerful message. "I miss you" translates to "אני מתגעגע אליך", which is pronounced "ani met-ga-ge-ah elaich". What is the sound of the word love from Hebrew to English? The verb "to love" is something different. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. But Israelis use a different expression when saying my love when they exaggerate (or speak sarcastically): נשמה שלי – literally, my … It changes depending on your gender, and if you are saying "I love you" it changes depending on the gender of the person you are speaking to. Find more Hebrew words at wordhippo.com! This one can be translated directly into English as “I am burning on you”. Hello Junkies, “I Love You” – this is probably the first sentence people remember when learning a new language.

From a man to a woman: "Ani oheev tag." By using our site, you agree to our נְשָׁמָה שֶׁלִּי. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Here’s an audio lesson (unrelated to love but useful for ALL beginners) that will get you speaking the language.So, you’ll learn how women say it to men, men to women, how to say it to groups of people and more. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published It's a fairly easy word to pronounce as well. The one word is enough to make people believe how the world goes around this one emotion. מאוחד"". The Hebrew for my love is אהוב שלי. "-cha" is VERY throaty. For a guy: אהוב שלי (A’huv Sheli); For a girl: אהובה שלי (A’huva Sheli) 2.

Love Tattoo in Hebrew. mom = אמא (pronounced eemah), loves(female) = אוהבת (ohevet), you (female/male)=אותך (male: otcha, female: otach). It means “I want you desperately” or “I like you very much.”This phrase can be translated directly into English as “I am dying on you.” It means “I am crazy about you,” in Hebrew.The direct translation of this Hebrew phrase is “I am sick on you,” but we use it as “I am obsessed with you”.It  literally means “to be sick” but we use it as “to be obsessed with.” ] sounds are pronounces like H in the English words “Hotel” or “House” (pronounced more harshly).All [h] sounds are pronounced as in the English words “Hey” or “Hi”

For a guy: אהובי (A’huvi) ; For a girl: אהובתי (A’huvati) 3.

This means united or undivided.

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to language learning products. !שנה תובה (shana tova) That directly translates to "good year," but that's what people say instead of the direct translation of "happy new year." {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3c\/Say-Love-in-Hebrew-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Say-Love-in-Hebrew-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3c\/Say-Love-in-Hebrew-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/aid579523-v4-728px-Say-Love-in-Hebrew-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}{"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ec\/Say-Love-in-Hebrew-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Say-Love-in-Hebrew-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ec\/Say-Love-in-Hebrew-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/aid579523-v4-728px-Say-Love-in-Hebrew-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"} It can be used in Hebrew just like “I love you” is used in English, so you won’t find yourself in an awkward situation. We receive a commission for purchases made via these links, at no cost to you. Love (verb) = ahav (אהב), pronounced ah-HAHV The verb form has to be conjugated. Thank you. It's supposed to sound like you're clearing your throat. Start Speaking New Languages in minutes: Easy Lessons & Proven ResourcesWant to learn Hebrew?