Meanings English Baby Names Meaning: In English Baby Names the meaning of the name Chance is: Good luck; good fortune; chancellor. It blew my mind but now we have Chance!I honestly love this name.

The name, and the man, were very charming and handsome, in my opinion. Though she got pregnant with my little brother and he came out healthy and perfect, my mother decided to name him "Chance" as he was their last Chance and he would be the only boy :). Try to say the different names out loud and practice calling the name. Ventura means ‘good fortune’.Hailing from thousands and thousands of miles away, this appealing Japanese name, with a nickname like feel, means ‘snow’ in one dialect and ‘lucky’ in the other. The name has been slipping down the charts, probably because of its putting off association and even increased competition with other ‘a’ ending names, but there’s no denying that as a name Fausta is fanciful, exotic, and original.Faustina, meaning ‘good luck’, is one of the most uncommon names we’ve heard in the recent times. And it’s an excellent alternative to Dahlia as well.The straightforward vocabulary name Destiny, meaning ‘fate or luck’, comes from the Latin word ‘destinare’ meaning ‘to determine’. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising" and also in accordance to amazon associates programme operating agreement. Serendipity sounds stylish, and demands not to be shortened, … In Khmer language, Veasna means ‘opportunity or good fortune’.Venturi is basically a surname, and is consistently used as a first name too, but only in moderation, which makes it an original pick today. Syntyche is one of the least used and distinctive Biblical names, making it a perfect option for parents looking for a unique name for their daughter.While Taaliyah (with a double a) in Hebrew means ‘gentle dew of heaven’, in Arabic it means ‘fortunate’ or ‘lucky’. Parents only hope for good fortune and good luck for their children.

After my mother had me she was told she couldn't have anymore kids. The trend of using Faustina for girls began from the Latin speaking countries.If you’re looking for a name with style and history and is non-existent in the US?
The name has a unique sound, easy spelling, and is symbolic of what we hold dear ‘luck and fortune’. Urd, along with the other two Norns, decides the fate of the people. We guess it has something to do with the trend favoring Native American names. Along with Asher and Felicity, other names that mean luck in the US Top 1000 include Benedict, Bennett, Chance, Evangeline, Felix, Fisher, Iris, and Jade.

It’s also the name of the protagonist in John Wyndham’s “Random Quest”. Name Meanings by Gender. Chance is currently not ranked on the Baby Names popularity charts. The name, a short form of Chauncey, is derived from the Latin “cadens” and was introduced by France to England through a nickname, “cheance.”

the description is the meaning and history write-up for the name; separate search terms with spaces; search for an exact phrase by surrounding it with double quotes.

Unlike Maverick, Chance also has a softer side, a reflection of prep-school names like Chauncey and Trey.

Visitors Online: 1241 Today's Visits: 59515 Yesterday's Visits: 421330. This unique name also has several references. Syntyche, along with Euodia, was a female member of the Philippi church. EUTYCHUS m Biblical , Biblical Latin Latinized form of the Greek name Εὔτυχος (Eutychos) , which was derived from Greek εὐτυχής (eutyches) meaning "fortunate" . Faust means fortunate.Fausto, the Latin version of Faust, is more widely heard than the original, regardless of the negative reference. The next thing you know 20 years later I have a son and my husband wanted to name him Chance! It’s exactly what we call a hidden gem.

Sadah has also been soaring in popularity over the last few decades.Dating back to centuries, Veasna is a classic name in our list. Agree? Meaning ‘fortunate’, Venturo sounds strong, energetic, and friendly.

The beauty of this name is so hard to ignore that even Americans have started bestowing this name on their children.Zaida, an Arabic name pronounced as ‘zah-EE-Dah’, is an exotic and attractive option for the child of any religion or background.

And it’s also tied to Goddess Lakshmi. It’s a name with several interests; it’s literary, poetic, and utterly pretty. Chance Stats. The trouble has trickled to the youngest grades. The first thing you should know if you are considering Chance for your baby's name is that in most countries all over the world the name Chance is a boy name.The name Chance is of English origin, and is used mostly in English speaking countries but also in a few other countries and languages of the world.If you consider naming your baby Chance we recommend you take note of the special meaning and history of the name as your baby’s name will play a big role in its life and your baby will hear it spoken every day.
She and Euodia had a quarrel or difference of opinion and were besought separately by Paul. It’s for all the spiritually inclined people.