Dernière étape : vérifiez votre courriel

“The league provides a safe place for you to be yourself. Instead of answering questions about the much-hyped match-up before and after the game, the Mystics would only talk to the media about gun violence. The Chicago Bandits pitcher and utility player is warming up for the team’s National Pro Fastpitch championship game against USSSA Pride. A biracial child raised by two white parents and surrounded by white siblings, Cloud said that she didn’t think much about her racial identity growing up. Post Sep 17, 2018 #1288 2018-09-17T05:38.

kyleschaeding. From morning to night, Chicago Bandits pitcher Aleshia Ocasio commits herself to two things: softball and benevolence. –Natasha Cloud at St. Joe’s (Hawk newspaper) She was joined by her fiancé, Aleshia Ocasio who formerly played softball for the University of Florida and was on the 2015 Puerto Rican national team. 71k Followers, 4,297 Following, 261 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Tasha Cloud9️⃣ (@t__cloud9)
‘I’m gonna marry this girl’: Natasha Cloud and Aleshia Ocasio, a love story that goes beyond sports Cloud was born in February 22, 1992, and she is 22 years old. Cloud is engaged to pro fastpitch player Ocasio and she revealed about her in social media.

Natasha Cloud ‘15 rises to shoot vs. the Las Vegas Aces.
Cloud, who identifies as bisexual and is engaged to professional softball player Aleshia Ocasio, said that the league was a safe haven for all of its stars. From left: Stephanie Tryce, J.D.

“And our kids can’t even feel safe to go to school right now? Natasha is 6 feet tall and weighs 73 kg.

“If I see something wrong and I don’t speak up, I’m doing a disservice to others.” In a conversation with Stephanie Tryce, J.D., assistant professor of marketing, Cloud, who won the 2019 WNBA championship with the Mystics, told an audience of students, faculty and staff about the power of sports to break down social barriers and be a model for change.

“I was 10 when I realized that my life was going to be different from my siblings,” she said.

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago, when Ocasio and Watley were on the same video call.

kyleschaeding. “It’s a step beyond acceptance,” she said. “Gun violence isn’t a D.C.-only problem,” she said. The WNBA is home to more publicly out players than any American professional sport, and LGBT players are far from the fringe: eight of 23 participants in the 2019 All-Star game were out. Sports was my escape from that.

Du contenu incontournable, des bulletins de joueurs et un tas de choses que vous ne pouvez pas avoir ailleurs. Cloud plays as a guard position and she has performed well till now.

By contrast, she says that the WNBA support of advocacy helps her and her fellow players feel comfortable speaking out when they are passionate about an issue.