We ended up loving it and buying a bottle.Emily, We are so glad you came in and enjoyed the Rosé! Please choose a different date.Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for This is always the first place we go when we spend a week in the area, plus we make sure we stock up before we leave also. We are wine lovers and have always wanted to visit Washington vineyards. My favorite wine was Consequence- try it if you like non sweet whites. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit and the wines. Very welcoming when you walk in. We are so glad, you chose to come to Nefarious Cellars while in Lake Chelan. Love sitting on theWe were attending a wedding in Lake Chelan and had some time to explore the area. We were there early on August 4th, and our server was very friendly and customer oriented. TheHad the opportunity to visit this winery recently with family and was quite impressed with the friendly and knowledgeable staff and the wines they served for the tasting flight. This wine is primarily Merlot, but with a healthy enough side of Cabernet Franc and Syrah.

Love sitting on theWe were attending a wedding in Lake Chelan and had some time to explore the area. We are wine lovers and have always wanted to visit Washington vineyards. Very welcoming when you walk in. We came in looking for a rose wine, and the staff allowed us to try it even though they had taken it off the tasting menu due to its popularity. The syrah was ... Hi. Thank you for sharing your experience, we agree that the patio with a bottle of Spinner makes for a great afternoon.
It was a great choice. The view is fantastic. We strive to make the best wine possible and for everyone to enjoy their experience. We were attending a wedding in Lake Chelan and had some time to explore the area. Please choose a different date.Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. The pinot noir was also great. We ended up buying 6 bottles. Its origins have been popularly debated, but its modern viticultural home is unquestionably the northern Rhône Valley of eastern France. 2017 Spinner. The syrah wasHad the opportunity to visit this winery recently with family and was quite impressed with the friendly and knowledgeable staff and the wines they served for the tasting flight.

Hope to see you again soon. We are wine lovers and have always wanted to visit Washington vineyards. Our Bordeaux style blend. _____ Monday Feature | Nefarious Spinner $45 ($15 off take home) - Our Bordeaux style blend. The … We ended up buying 6 bottles. The syrah was tasty. This was my third time wine tasting in Chelan and my first visit to Nefarious. Friendly niceWe were attending a wedding in Lake Chelan and had some time to explore the area. The view was lovely as was the wine. It's jammy, fruity, dense, dark, and an absolute pleasure to drink. Nefarious became our first. The view is fantastic. We are grateful for such a beautiful view to share. Nefarious became our first. This place stands out among wineries in the area, both for the consistent quality of its wine and also for the friendly way they engage their customers. The syrah was tasty. We took a bottle of "This was the first winery we stopped at on Lake Chelan and it was a great way to start out. Winery Spotlight - Nefarious Cellars Together we believe in making w... ine that reflects the season in which it is grown, the land in which it comes from, and holding a style that is consistent year in and year out with our belief in what the land and our experience has brought us. I'll be back. Highly recommended!This is always the first place we go when we spend a week in the area, plus we make sure we stock up before we leave also. We are wine lovers and have always wanted to visit Washington vineyards. If you go, don't miss the chance to drinkThank you for your nice response and glad you enjoyed the patio. Love their Syrah and Malbec. There is an opportunity to instead order a glass of wine from our list to enjoy inside or on the patio. I have been to Nefarious for many years and still find their wine to be top quality and complex on the palette.

Love sitting on the comfy Adirondack chairs on the porch overlooking the lake. Some really good wines and a lovely place to enjoy the view! Red Nefarious Cellars Syrah Estate Defiance Vineyard 871 bottles CT91.2 average score Add to My Cellar; Red Nefarious Cellars Syrah Estate Rocky Mother 814 bottles CT91.9 average score Add to My Cellar; Red Nefarious Cellars The Spinner 565 bottles CT88.3 average score Add to My Cellar We took a bottle of "We had a great time at Nefarious. We have 4 flight wine tasting for $10 which is waived per bottle purchase.

Nefarious became our first. Please choose a different date.Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. We enjoyed a standard tasting, and particularly liked the rose. Nefarious became our first. The pinot noir was also great.