And around other Black employees, she’s the first to make threats and talk about who she can get fired. If the future is not ours let it not be because we failed to stand. Each individual has a responsibility to develop their mind as fully as it can be developed. No one ever talks about these Black female sellouts. What if I marry this man and make little bi-racial babies? The simps are found in all stations in life. The way they see things, if a White man says it, it must be true and he must be right. Now I see why so many women are attracted to the television show.

I'm educated, I can be feisty, and I typically play by the rules in the workplace. White Corporate Bosses love Strong independent Black women because of their fierce loyalty and commitment to White Supremacy. Here in Louisiana they had what was called the "Placage" system where mulatto women would attend "octoroon balls" to be paired up with wealthy white men. Lowly negro hahahaSadly the Olivia Pope syndrome is totally true I wish it was not but it is. And she’ll do it with a smile. These women are the weakest of the weak.

Alot of these black men just hating and don't want the black woman to come up and rise above their oppression. I can not stand to see them.ONLY the good, ethical, righteous people can/will stand, & speak truth to power, regardless of the consequences. Africans and Carribean girls are the biggest bedwench and have been taught to look down on the black American man who comes from slavery before they get here it is engrained in them to demonize us.So called foreign blacks are not our people so when the race war comes I will not help them.These carribacoons and africoons are on their own.Let them love the whites in hell.Fuck themNow I know exactly how to get a job, thanks! *shrugs* Why don't you focus on the real issues of white supremacy that impact Black men? White Managers used her to strike fear and terror in the masses of employees and customers, especially the Black males. Especially when coupled with a "Yas, Suh" attitude and a hot-in-the-tail libido. Though in their minds they truly believe they are strong. Again, all you need do is look at black females objectively, this will cure you of simp psyche syndrome.One more word about the role that the simp mentality plays in all this. The same Strong Independent Black woman who will talk about Christianity and saving herself for marriage to Black men will be the first to drop her panties or drop to her knees to service a White Dick. When a Black person, especially a Black man comes in and says “good morning,” she’s the first to roll her eyes and suck her teeth at them. And after they screw the boss, they screw over the communities they work in with their reinforcement of institutionally racist and inhumane business policies. You being right does not necessarily make me wrong. I believe the universe has a special reward for those who side with the oppressor. He's great with my son and caters to my every need. I know it has been the black female as a whole that has stood by black men in America. Let's work together with those who are willing to work for the common good.I'm a beautiful black woman. I'm calling them out. But A Strong Independent Black woman makes that same mistake, shows up late, and curses people out in public and it’s business as usual. When someone disagrees with him, it seems the only thing he can do to respond is name call.

As a matter of fact I have one that will call her self a nigger whore, monkey, fuck meat or what ever else is degrading just to please me. We do things a lot differently down here. That is the partnership that you see the most of.Hello to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this weblog; Did you your girl leave you for a white dude hahaha they are at the top of the food chain which black men like you will never be as you're too busy hating on your BETTERS. A whole year later and you're still looking to argue over an old blog. You are nothing but a pack of hypocrites. Like the Mammy, The Strong Independent Black woman is totally and completely dependent on White Supremacy for her existence in the workplace. Humans from the existence of time has classified and categorized every single thing on the planet DONT think for one second when you go for a job interview or in any walk of life you wont be classified. She’s a cruel dominatrix who lives to humiliate and crush people, especially Black men. Let those who have made that choice go down with the boat while they go down on the massa. So what is she called since she is in charge however didnt sleep her way there , what is she called since she promotes and motivates black employees everyday without prejudice. Race is a REAL THING people dont act like it doesnt matter IT DOES. It's very real and very sad. In fact she’s more eager to hire a grossly unqualified White, Hispanic, Asian, Arab or homosexual person over an overqualified Black person, especially a Black man. If you would like to do what you want to do invest in your own business sir and you can then run things how you like.I know your kind ....WHOA is me the white man dont like me BS. This Negro Bed Wench will allow White corporate bosses to run through all three of her holes and nut in her smiling face if it’ll get her a raise or a promotion. If what I wrote doesn't reflect you, then don't worry about it. We must write them off and are better off with out them. Anonymous I mentioned Harriet Jacobs in one of my posts. a dirty pirate hooker. I date a man who makes more money than I do. These women have a lot of pull and a lot of influence in a White corporate power structure. Highest Divorce Rate, Highest Single Rate, Highest STD rate = highest disloyalty rate thereby proving this post 1hunna due to the fact that her loyalty lies with pleasing her master....just like an Authentic Bitch (female dog).My people have entirely too much hate that was created in this country to divide us. Plain and simple, whenever a Black man on a job sees a Black woman too chummy with a White male supervisor on the job, he better watch out. If you don't like it leave.