Select your address We have dvds for road trips- I like that they are educational and the kids just like them. They'll jump into coloring books with Dora and the Wonder Pets, they'll learn color mixing with the Bubble Guppies and Blue, and they'll search for colorful shape pieces with Team Umizoomi! Part of National Amusements. Educational with animals and colors, Cute My grandkids love this and they already know now there colors from this DVD. Please try again. Nickelodeon Let's Learn: 1, 2, 3 2004–2008. Spongebob Squarepants Movie. They have the cutest characters and the best songs. SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Collection. ... Let's Learn 3 Pack: 123s & Abcs & Colors. 4.6 out of 5 stars 169. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. In November 2002, Nick DVD got a new logo. She does not watch the other Nickelodeon shows but she does laugh out loud in the backseat watching this DVD. Would recommend this to any parent or grandparents to buy this DVD. Les cookies nous aident à comprendre comment vous interagissez avec notre site, à améliorer votre expérience de navigation et à vous présenter des publicités.

We have 4 of these at home ... Let's Learn 3 Pack: 123s & Abcs & Colors We work hard to protect your security and privacy. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,108. It teaches children at a young age the different kinds of colors and items that related to that color. My toddler love watching these in the car for long trips. Each one is teaching them something and they enjoy singing along. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Unfortunately, you will have no cover if it gets destroyed while It's loose and being colored...lol. From painting and drawing to mixing colors, kids will discover the art of color identification with these six Nick Jr. play dates! 39 $14.99 $14.99. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Nickelodeon DVD 2002. They also have a cute, very small coloring extra, which is the cover of the movie box turned inside out.
In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. They are only age 2 and 3. 50. Pour plus d’informations concernant la manière dont nous utilisons les cookies et quelles sont les options qui s’offrent à vous, veuillez cliquer ici . Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Let's Learn: Patterns & Shapes Select your address Let's Learn: Patterns & Shapes It teaches children at a young age the different kinds of colors and items that related to that color. Predecessors: Paramount Communications | Warner-Amex Satellite Entertainment | Viacom International | Paramount Famous Lasky Corporation | Famous Players Film Company | Jesse L. Lasky Feature Play Company | CBS … My grandkids love this and they already know now there colors from this DVD. Nickelodeon utilise des cookies. Nickelodeon Let's Learn: 1, 2, 3 Calling all colors! DVD $5.99 $ 5. Dora's Greatest AdventuresFREE Shipping on your first order shipped by AmazonFREE Shipping on your first order shipped by AmazonYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by AmazonYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by AmazonYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Godzilla: King of the Monsters (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital) (4K Ultra HD)FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by AmazonYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by AmazonAfter viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
I thought my kid wod like this one but no. Works great it's educational and gets the little one to quiet down. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.