John Mellencamp albums The album is certified Platinum by the RIAA.Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! RVL 7403; Vinyl LP). Label: Mercury - 814 994-1,Riva (2) - 814 994-1 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album, Reissue • Country: Netherlands • Genre: Rock • Style: Acoustic, Rock & Roll We'd all be wrong thinking that he'd had gotten his hands on a bootleg. Wild Angel Lyrics "A remastered version of Nothin' Matters and What If It Did was released on Mercury/Island/UMe on March 29, 2005; it includes one bonus track, "Latest Game", which, according to the liner notes, was taken from the sessions for Mellencamp's 1982 album American Fool. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. It's a pretty good track: pop-rock tempo, with catchy melody, guitar and piano; the vocals are a bit untidy, but they suit the lyrics perfectly, it seems to be about an uneven relationship and immaturity (lyrics are included on the inlay, if they're still not online). Peppermint Twist Lyrics: 7. Released 21 July 1980 on Riva (catalog no. To M G (Wherever She May Be) Lyrics: 8. Massey was chosen because, as Mellencamp told Rolling Stone in late 1980, "I was looking for a typical heavy woman to convey a lower-middle-class way of living.
(Wherever She May Be) Tonight. John Mellencamp - Nothin' Matters And What If It Did Album Lyrics; 1. Dawn Patrol The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.This page works best with JavaScript. About Nothin' Matters and What If It Did. Peppermint Twist Nothin' Matters And What If It Did (1980) Tonight Lyrics: 5. Stars I bought this used CD to replace an obsolete cassette tape, so I obviously think it is a good record. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This Time. in the U.S.A.". Could it be the fact that Cougar hadn't quite found his way at that time and tried to emulate The Boss? You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Nothin' Matters & What If It Did was big step up for John Cougar from his previous record. Don't get me wrong, I loved this album but it was so obvious to us at the time what Mellencamp was trying to do. I actually bought this for "Ain't Even Done With the Night" which is alone worth the price of the album...just a beautiful piece of work which never gets old. 27 as the album's lead single. In that sense, this track fits better on this 1980 album with all its songs about youth and first love, fooling around and misunderstanding, uncertainty and doubt. Look at the composition of the lyrics and the way he modified his voice to fit Bruce's style.

The album shows the clear influences of the AM radio music that he went onto sing about in his hit "R.O.C.K. John Mellencamp Lyrics. (Wherever She May Be) Lyrics Tonight Lyrics Wild Angel Lyrics. Album

The album shows the clear influences of the AM radio music that he went onto sing about in his hit "R.O.C.K. Nothin' Matters and What If It Did is John Mellencamp's fourth studio album, under his pseudonym of John Cougar.

Ain't Even Done With The Night Lyrics: 2. One year after John Cougar's "I Need a Lover" gave him his first hit single, Cougar released Nothin' Matters and What if It Did, an album which began to unravel his fondness for small-town simplicity and the pride that is inherited from being brought up in America's heartland.
The store owner of our local record shop would play this non-stop while betting the regulars ( this was a while ago remember) to whom was singing.

I actually bought this for "Ain't Even Done With the Night" which is alone worth the price of the album...just a beautiful piece of work which never gets old.

Hot Night In A Cold Town Lyrics.

Cry Baby (B3) and Peppermint Twist (B5) are not listed on the sleeve or insert but on the label. album: "Nothin' Matters And What If It Did" (1980) Hot Night In A Cold Town. Nothin' Matters and What If It Did is John Mellencamp's fourth studio album, under his pseudonym of John Cougar. 27 as the album's lead single. Nothin' Matters & What If It Did was big step up for John Cougar from his previous record. Time The album has an enlivened sound and shows Mr. Mellencamp can write catchy pop tunes.