Order To Go on RedLobster.com and choose touchless pick up or touchless delivery.

Useful. The lunch prices were very fair for the amount of food we received. Big fans of everything. I love the atmosphere, it is always a go-to of mine for sushi in Topeka, and their hot and sour soup and fried dumplings are some of the best in all of Kansas in my opinion. U kunt uw heerlijke warme maaltijden afhalen of laten bezorgen (vanaf € 18.- + € 2,00 bezorgkosten in Veenendaal) uit … Mon-Sun 11:00am - 9:00pm  Dine In, Drive Through, Carry Out, Delivery ... Topeka. We were traveling from Omaha to Emporia and wanted to stop for Chinese. Will be visiting again. He had the orange chicken which was delicious. Clean restaurant and smiling staff.Not the best Oriental I have had....I seldom eat in the restaurant...that service is often kind of surly. Honest review here.Yeah, I'm really giving this place a two big thumbs up!I would definitely give a thumbs up, as I've always enjoyed the food here. The food is always fresh and hot, the service is speedy and attentive. View Oriental Express Restaurant menu, Order Sushi food Delivery Online from Oriental Express Restaurant, Best Sushi Delivery in Topeka, KS "I adore this place!

All for like $9. (Please allow 15 minutes to prepare. It wasnt the best I ever had from a restaurant, but it was better than the stuff i can make so I'm into it.We love Oriental express! It comes with a wonton or egg roll, rice, tempura veggies, and some cake I don't like. Insane amount of food for an unbeatable price. Substitute fried rice for $1.50.Egg foo young includes egg, onion, and cabbage with a brown sauce. My husband had the Kung Pao Chicken. Every time I come to Topeka I try to find a way to stop by and grab a bite to eat. Within minutes of drive Asia is in your reach. The crab ragoon was bitter than most I have had, but I still enjoyed it. Great lunch menu. We get food to go for ourselves and coworkers and are never dissatisfied! Oriental Express is most definitely one of the better Chinese Restaurants in town.Since Asian Cafe has closed, Oriental Express was the new location to go to. Carry out is amazing.My friends and I order take out from this restaurant a couple of times a month. Share review. Sarah T. Overland Park, KS. My favorite things to order are the Alaska roll and egg drop soup. ABOUT ORIENTAL EXPRESS. He said it was okay. You can't beat the lunch specials here, they even fill me up for under $7. Wontons aren't too good but that's...Best crab ragoon in town!! 138 friends. I had the Yummy roll and it large and filling.Every time we visit Topeka we will try and eat at this small, quaint hidden gem. The staff are always so nice. Oriental Express is een chinees en indisch afhaalcentrum die tevens catering aan bedrijven en particulieren binnen uw regio verzorgd. The...Great place to cure those cravings. Contact Us > Besides the complimentary cake (as mentioned above), everything is delish.I absolutely love this place!!

I tasted it and...Love this for dinner out - sushi is always a treat, other items tasty as well. 328 photos. The food is always fresh and hot, the service is speedy and attentive. Last time I visited I had the spicy Korean beef and it did not disappoint me at all!!

Oriental Express is my favorite asian restaurant in Topeka. Decor is just not fitting for such good food. 453 reviews. This deal is to encourage you…""Seriously love the flavors this place puts out. The food is better than fast food, but can be picked up 20 minutes from ordering. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more!Find more Caterers near Oriental Express RestaurantFind more Chinese Restaurants near Oriental Express RestaurantFind more Japanese Restaurants near Oriental Express Restaurant I have had the sushi rolls, too.