We also had to order an elephant ear and chocolate almond croissant for dessert. Should have walked a little further to a "real" coffee place.First time checking out this Paul location as we were over at the National Gallery and this is only a block away near the Navy memorial. The chocolate is bittersweet and smooth. A 5 star experience.Oh how I adore Paul. It specializes in serving French products including breads, crêpes, sandwiches, macarons, soups, cakes, pastries, coffee, wine, and beer. Living in France I got to eat Paul bakery whenever I wanted. The first time I went it wasn't available, but I enjoyed the chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese! I am a HUGE bread fan (well, only if it's good bread), and I saw their baguette sandwiches and knew we had to stop. Your address. Something I miss sooo much here in the US. Be sure to scope out the drinks before you order since the drink menu is not clearly displayed by the register.I love all the sweets and sandwiches at Paul! It is still worth the try though!Authentic, causal, quaint. Crisp outer layers with a good amount of dough. The story is just…""Didn't know what to expect when I ordered my pasta because the menu description was…" Favorite place for a morning biteMy rating is mainly based off of the single macaron I purchased. This place is pretty small (seating-wise) and a little pricey for the portion size, but the food was great.

The bread was crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, and the dessert was a little less fantastic, but still good.

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. Seeing the iconic logo always throws me back to my days studying abroad in France back in college. Tunisia Facebook Instagram Passion for bread; Quality of heart; French tradition; A family house; Join Us. I highly recommend anyone who likes hIt coffee or tea and delicious pastries to add Paul USA to your list. Coworkers told  me the tomato soup was amazing! The food is amazing. PAUL USA has locations in Miami, Washington, DC and New England. Sometimes I just like to chill with a dessert and a coffee.Dry cappuccino- got a milky latte?? You cannot miss the pastries and deserts which are expensive but worthwhile and delicious (I recommend the tartlets). After seeing their cute…""This is by far the best in the cupcake business!

With only two cities in the US that have Paul, you MUST stop in and see why France is known as the culinary leaders of the world !Chocolate croissant and coffee is the best deal in town before 10:30 am. "I had passed this place several times and dismissed it as a store for religious literature. Paul belongs to Groupe Holder, which also owns the French luxury bakery Ladurée. Please update these misleading hours of operation!Any of the Macarons, the Chocolate and Almond Croissants, and their Fruit Tarts. Service was quick and the staff was very friendly. Hiding results. The tea was perfect and hot. Martinique Facebook Twitter Instagram.

It's eye-catching exterior with a lowkey interior decor conducive to meet ups with friends or even to just be productive.The Baked goods was delicious, chocolate elephant ears is a must, the apple turnover was equally palatable, my only gripe was that medium sized ice tea was fully of Ice, felt like i had few sips before it was finished! You can taste the wholeness and quality of ingredients.

Paul USA was like a light shining in the darkness; an oasis for hungry tourists. I… AFRICA. Careers at PAUL; Contact Us. It's a good size place, has seating inside and out - both nice, inside has a whole section by the front, a few small round high tops near the counter, and outside tables in a wide plaza like area as this part of town has broad sidewalks. I ordered the sandwich of the day which had lettuce, tomato, pesto, fresh mozzarella, and prosciutto. Paul is not too far from my job and right off the metro, so off course I had to try it. I bought the large pishachio macaron. propaganda. Gabon Facebook Instagram. Paul is a French chain of bakery/café restaurants established in 1889 in the town of Croix, in Nord of France, by Charlemagne Mayot. Unfortunately, this bakery did not live up to my expectations.

PAUL USA. in Organic Stores, Health Markets, Books, Mags, Music & VideoHow is this business operating during COVID-19? Only a French bakery can make pastries this good. Also, the shell was bumpy, not smooth!

Also had an ice latte, which was middling, not the most aromatic. I was full and then some. AMERICA. Let PAUL cater your next event

In Paris, you can find Paul anywhere and I have such fond memories of sitting in the Versailles Gardens munching away on a pear and chocolate pastry.

Delivery & Pickup Options - 573 reviews of Paul USA "My husband and I stumbled across this place as we were walking around in DC. It's also a great place to grab coffee and relax, or even catch up on some work. They have daily sandwich and lunch specials which make this a very affordable French place.

I've had many cupcakes in my life, including Magnolia & Georgetown and none of them compare to the quality of Red Velvet. Sorry y'all, but I'm a macaron snob and this is embarassing for a french bakery to serve!