Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Pearl is currently offering al fresco dining only. I would lick the plate. Lick.
The Mediterranean menu attracts guests searching for a new experience. Maybe for hipsters who are single and don't have any family expenses, this is typical but there are very few places I would pay $30 for an entree.

The Pearl is a flexible-use event space where art, nature, and the industrial history of San Francisco’s Dogpatch neighborhood come together. Bill for 5 adults and 1 child came out to $235.15 -- expensive. I could really tell that the kitchen was highly-skilled, and the waitstaff was very well-trained.This place is DELICIOUS.

Taste perfectly cooked halibut, oysters and baked ricotta. Order food online at Pearl's Deluxe Burgers, San Francisco with Tripadvisor: See 930 unbiased reviews of Pearl's Deluxe Burgers, ranked #79 on Tripadvisor among 5,603 restaurants in San Francisco.

ive never heard of it or anythng. If you like any of the greats in SF, being the Progress, Rich Table, Che Fico, etc this place sits among them and you will have a killer meal. The food had interesting flavors and it was quite a nice surprise! You can select your pick up time, we ordered earlier in the day, it went smoothly even with the small socially distanced crowd. The restaurant is beautiful and filled with natural light. The food is good, the decor is good, and the prices are also reasonable (compared to other brunch spots in the city).We came to Pearl 6101 on a whim after a trip to the Legion of Honor in the Presidio. It's not your standard Chinese restaurant, but it's owned and operated by a really sweet family and the food is outstanding""First off, let me explain the price range that I put down. I would lick the plate. Parking was available about a block down and be prepared for a few spins around the area.We accidentally came here thinking it was the pizza place next door. After an amazing personal group tour by our friend Fern, we all went to Pearl 6101 for Brunch.

Reservations are currently available through Resy. It's intimate and dim, great for a date! The meal was really great from first dish to last, and the service was top-notch. 6101 California St, San Francisco, California, USA San Francisco restaurants for special dining experienceNice atmosphere and great food!

I was eating so fast I accidentally bit myself. No one really seems on edge at all. Some…""this place is SOOOOO good.

Fantastic dining experience!Salmon entree was one of the best I've had. but it intrigued me cause i saw these chinese ladies actually wrapping the wontons…"California inspired Mediterranean cooking with drinks to match.At first couldn't decide if we should go to Pearl 6101 or Pizzetta 211 and I started gigglling and making jokes about Donuts 420 and Spaghetti 69 and Bread 1... anyways, we walked to Pearl and got on the waitlist and walked around the city and then went back to Pearl.Take out was just as delicious as eating there.

That's all i'm saying. I ordered seared scallops over grilled corn and spaetzle.

That being said, I'm glad we made a mistake! I also loved the hanging greenery and the beautifully tiled floor. It always look too fancy for us to go inside but this weekend we were heading to get coffee and I'm like I want to enjoy my coffee in a nice lounge area so we came in. The Cesar salad was also to die for. I had been here one other time in the past for, of all things, a photoshoot! Boom. I highly recommend Pearl when you want to treat yourself with an excellent meal!I swore I would not  go out to a restaurant until the virus has subsided or we have a vaccine but my girlfriend gave such glowing encouragement to go and dine on the sidewalk that I drove the 35 miles north and met with my friends for the most amazing dinner ever ever ever. Their set up for outdoor seating is charming, with heaters and string lights. We were a group of 6 and spent $37 per person (including tax and tip) and this was without any alcohol. Pearl is on the San Francisco Eater 38 Essential Restaurants list and I had a wonderful dinner there.Was able to take my Mom and my Lady to this Restaurant on a nice Sunday right before the sun was about to set. Date cake was supposed to be a shareable size, maybe shareable because it didn't taste all the amazing. Are they offering sit-down dining?How is this business operating during COVID-19? We are still offering take out as well. Those scallops were delightful.

You're entire dining experience will be a 10/10 from the minute you walk through the doors. How is this business handling reopening? That's all i'm saying. 10/10 (5stars). We started off with the Franciscan Wallflower and Pearl Martini - both of which were good, but we definitely enjoyed the wallflower more. The major expense in that was due to the lobster which was a crazy…""Very nice place to do business with. We late. 10/10 (5stars).Tucked in the corner of a mainly residential street, Pearl 6101 is a pleasant surprise. This is what is posted above: The. "This place is so awesome that I almost don't want to write a review. Gayle and I recently visited the Legion of Honor to view the Rubens exhibit.

It hurt. The service was fantastic and we watched the chefs prepare our food. Hours are Tuesday through Sunday nights from 5:00pm to 9:15pm. Restaurant was lively so conversation was loud. Chicken Milanese also excellent.Gayle and I recently visited the Legion of Honor to view the Rubens exhibit.

While we're all hunkering down indoors for who knows how long, I thought I'd give a Sheltering-in-Place Shout Out to Pearl 6101, which a couple months back provided me with one of the better meals I've had.Hipster place with $30 entrees with small portions. This was a splurge and it was worth every bite and cent. Book your Pearl reservation on Resy. Space was also quite crowded. The hamachi crudo, a taste party in my mouth.Last night, I enjoyed one of the best meals I've had in a very long time. The wine list is diverse, it can satisfy the needs of all clients. ), but my "Eggs in Purgatory" - lamb sausage, spicy san marzano tomatoes, rosemary polenta, toast was amazing. Really good food with great service.
I ordered to go and was given an exact time for pickup.