Wherein MC tries (and fails) to teach Jumin about “Pocky/Pepero Day”If you wanted a kiss, you could have simply said so.11/11 HAPPY PEPERO DAY!! Pepero vs Pocky. yea I don’t know what came over me tonight but Iggy and Ravus need more love, don’t they? Check out their fun Sign up for fun snack recommendations! pocky day pepero day bts bangtan bangtan fanart park jimin min yoongi suga bts yoonmin yoongmin bts fanart fanart my art digital art. Pepero Day is held annually on November 11 and is an observance in South Korea similar to Valentine's Day.

I haven’t even seen most of these flavors here in the U.S. so if you spot some I don’t review below please me know! I personally prefer Pepero because I love the texture of the cookie pieces and almond toppings. My thoughts are that at the end of the day having more options mean there are more choices to satisfy different taste and snack preferences. Pepero Day in the BTS dorm turned into a competition. The flavors and ingredients also differ as I learned by comparing cookies n cream Pocky and Pejoy (both Glico products) and Pepero. The original purpose of the Pepero Day was to exchange peperos with each other in hopes of becoming taller and thinner.

Pepero Day (빼빼로 데이) is on November 11th each year and has been running since the late 1990’s and continues to grow every year. You can listen to the details of the differences below:Huge shout out to Lotte company for generously sending me samples of White Chocolate Cookie. Unfollow. chocolate on a stick day?? The day where couples, friends, and crushes share their love with a tasty snack and a cute note. sUPER MESSY BUT HEY happy pepero day?? pocky day?? Firstly, if you’re reading this on November 11th, then Happy Pepero Day!.

Pocky Day 2019 with poor Nezuko who can’t eat them. I personally prefer Pepero because I love the texture of the cookie pieces and almond toppings.

Reblog. Follow. Technically it’s still 11/11 in the US so i’m not late :3and of course Sombra is the only that goes for the prize without playing the game. Ironically some call it Korean Pocky but Lotte was actually started in Japan just like Glico who makes Pocky. My thoughts are that at the end of the day having more options mean there are more choices to satisfy different taste and snack preferences. Perpero day is not a official holiday, but similar meaning as Valentines day in Korea. Korean give pepero snacks to friends or lovers every year on 11/11. It gives so much fun crunch to the snacking experience and almost feels like you’re getting two snacks in one since the biscuit stick is also tasty but coated with more goodness.A whole day devoted to Pepero?! If you prefer simpler textures and thinner biscuit sticks Pocky would most likely suit you better with the exception of the Original Pepero. Today is pepero day. Or in some cases, a kissing game, where the two hold a pepero stick between their teeth and come together as they eat it. I purchased the other flavors on my own for this comparison review. The first person to pull away is the loser and if … I’m a solid Gladnis shipper, however for some weird reason I was in a trance and managed to do this–for Pocky Day.

They even have a collab with the K-pop band EXO for Pepero EXO boxes!What I love most about Pepero sticks is the generous amount of toppings!

The comparison is inevitable and there has been drama surrounding the issue. Welcome to the SnacksWithKat family. Poor Jimin he just wanted to play Pepero game with Yoongi hyung :’( remism . I did notice some flavors listed are slightly named differently than the ones I’ve found. 49 notes Reblog. I first learned about this on the Lotte company’s The comparison is inevitable and there has been drama surrounding the issue. I like that there is more substance which creates a more satisfying snacking experience overall.

pocky pocky day pepero day nezuko kimetsu no yaiba pepero. Pocky Day 2019 with poor Nezuko who can’t eat them. Pepero Day is an unofficial holiday that takes place on the 11th of November each year.

They fought for the title "Best Pepero Surprise of the Year" that earned them not only the boxes of Pepero from their members but also, a whole week off of their chores at home - with the judge of course. What Is Pepero Day In Korea? I wonder if it is more widely accessible in South Korea and Japan (Lotte was founded in Japan but now manufactured in South Korea). 532 notes.