Reason being, the year-round pleasant weather of the city, inviting job opportunities because of the booming IT/ ITes sector and the appreciating business potential here.However, the burgeoning traffic congestion, vehicular pollution, and over-crowded corridor have harmed the serenity of the city and have reduced its appeal to prospective residents somewhat. ‘Scrap EIA for PRR’: An open letter from Citizens for Bengaluru to Vijayakumar Gogi, Chairman KSPCBBengaluru violence: ‘All my papers, pas... It will pass through few prominent roads radiating out of the city including Bangalore has always been one of the favorite options for realtors and home buyers. Videos: Violence breaks out in Pulakeshinagar over ‘derogatory’ post‘Scrap EIA for PRR’: An open letter fro...

Bengaluru violence: Locals say innocents being targetedBengaluru violence: Muslim youths form ... It needs around 1,810 acres of land owned by 5,000 farmers in 67 villages‘Scrap EIA for PRR’: An open letter from Citizens for Bengaluru to Vi...Karnataka Congress summons legislators meet over Bengaluru violenceWatch: Madame Tussauds has competition....

It is simple and understandable. But we like some of the specifications and decided to look for more online. I also like your new site design where I can quickly scan through features of a project and what is available or not.PropStory articles are good. After several delays, there’s news on the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) front.

For many of us, the answer would be “Why would anyone want to wait in traffic, even for a second?”“Wish there was no such thing as vehicular traffic!” Now, with the escalating growth in employment opportunities and other development activities, it would be tough to find an expanding city with no traffic. The details are better than those we see in newspaper ads or even FB ads of these projects. The Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) is gearing up to commence work on the much-delayed Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) within a few weeks. I suggested to my brother in law to read these articles before deciding on a property. It … would resolve the traffic woes in and around the city. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute legal advice, solicitations, marketing, offer for sale, invitation to acquire by the developer/builder or any other entity. Vande Bharat: Bangalore Mirror caught up with some of the men to understand what happened when darkness fellWatch: From the ashes, he rose like a p... Here's a quick list of the ring roads in/around Bangalore constructed and planned. Watch: Madame Tussauds has competition. Bengaluru violence: Muslim youths form human chain to protect Hanuman temple‘Scrap EIA for PRR’: An open letter fro... It’s BengaluruBengaluru violence: Muslim youths form ... You are hereby advised to visit the relevant RERA website before taking any decision based on the contents displayed on the website.My wife and I were new to Bangalore and were looking for suggestions while planning to buy a home. Here, the developer bears 60 % of the project cost while the rest would be borne by the Centre. Bengaluru violence: Locals say innocents being targetedBengaluru violence: Muslim youths form ... It will effectively decongest most of the prominent roads in Bangalore and the connecting radial roads.

So there are many ring roads planned around Bangalore by many different govt authorities. Bengaluru violence: Muslim youths form human chain to protect Hanuman templeVande Bharat: Bangalore Mirror caught u... ‘Scrap EIA for PRR’: An open letter from Citizens for Bengaluru to Vijayakumar Gogi, Chairman KSPCBBengaluru violence: ‘All my papers, pas...