You can add 1/3 to 1/2 of the ice to the pitcher and then divide the remaining ice between the glasses, when ready to serve. If you really don't care for a sweet drink, replace all of it!If you need things in your life more booze, add more vodka to this recipe!Welcome to my own personal bar!

Necessity is the … It’s so versatile too. Frozen Vodka Slush Recipe is a family favorite from way back in the day. Just get some frozen lemonade concentrate, we prefer pink lemonade, a six pack of beer, for us this is a sixer of Bud Light, and a fifth of vodka, Tito’s is our go-to vodka. As expected this shows delicious aromas and flavours of pink lemonade. If you’re in the mood for a good fruity cocktail, this Pink Panties Cocktail with Vodka and Rum has it all going on. 1 decade ago. A spin on classic vodka lemonade, this Pink Lemonade Vodka Cocktail has a nice pink color, which makes it perfect for ladies night, summer barbecues, parties and showers.This Pink Lemonade Vodka Cocktail Recipe could easily be adapted for parties, to serve a crowd. The kids have fun all the time anyway.So I started thinking and brainstorming and thought of these delicious Pink Lemonade slushies my wife made a few years ago, they were incredible. Serve immediately.If you like you drinks less sweet, replace half of the soda in this recipe with club soda. In fact, I wish a blog like this one existed when I was first buying my slushie machine.First off, the capacity, 72-ounces make sure that we can hold and serve all our guests and this is one of the most important points I was considering when buying the machine.Second is the reliability factor, so far we’ve been using the machine for 6 months and NEVER EVER had any problems. Pink Vodka Lemonade is so easy to make, looks amazing as your table centrepiece AND is absolutely delicious! Loving pink lemonade in a cocktail? A perfect cocktail to prepare ahead of time, and so refreshing for warm nights on the patio! The cheeky name (pun intended) is actually perfect for this cocktail, and when you taste how nicely the pink lemonade “plays” with the peach vodka, Malibu rum, and frozen strawberries, you’ll agree.. Our Pink Panties Cocktail is deliciously cheeky A bullfrog can be a totally different drink wherever you go.

The Pink Bubbles is a pink colored New Year's cocktail recipe made from Burnett's pink lemonade vodka and champagne, and served in a chilled champagne flute. Me, my wife, our kids and about 10 of our friends who brought their kids. It is so easy and perfect for a party!Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher, adding the soda last. Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush is the perfect large batch summer cocktail. I like my martinis dirty, my whiskey on the rocks, and my cocktails without snobbery. These poncy names for them are pointless. The more the merrier, right? Subscribe to get all the latest cocktails in your emailPink Lemonade is as much a summertime staple as a backyard swimming pool or a neighborhood picnic. And a White wine and soda is a spritzer, not with lemonade.

The more the merrier, right? (Just kidding! And that pretty pink color is perfect for summer. This simple recipe combines frozen orange juice and lemonade, sugar, green tea, and vodka. How do you think about the answers?
Make sure to read our Interested in reading and preparing more Vodka Slushies? Abram's Lemonade. That’s it!

HOW TO MAKE PINK LEMONADE VODKA PUNCH. Garnish with sliced lemons and some fresh raspberries and voila! Drink Type: Cocktail - A. Ingredients. We prepared enough Pink Lemonade Vodka Slushies for all the adults and their feedback was phenomenal, thus you’re in for a treat today.This is our famous pink lemonade vodka slush recipe!Since the ingredients are totally common, you can easily find them at any local supermarket or nearby convenience store.Remember – this is a frozen drink, the longer you wait – the faster it’ll melt, thus we recommend that you either serve immediately or use the “PRESERVE” function on the slushie machine to prevent the slushies from melting.I remember when I was first picking out my first slushie machine to purchase (this is before I started reviewing them) and the experience was absolutely daunting!There were dozens of options, all slushie machines had solid reviews, but I just couldn’t decide. Done a google search and loads of different recipes came up. This simple recipe combines frozen orange juice and lemonade, sugar, green tea, and vodka. Enjoy on the rocks, with soda water or lemon-lime soda. My girlfriends and I also like to plan “ladies nights”, where we get together, but don’t go out, just host it at each other’s houses.We haven’t done one since last summer, so I finally decided to invite them at home for a “ladies night in”.I served some delicious appetizers, we had great time and sipped on Pink Lemonade Vodka Cocktails.My girlfriends were impressed by the tropical flavors in this drink, thanks to Kinky Beverages!They didn’t expect it, they thought that I was probably going to make But no, I was able to make them wow! Combining frozen concentrate with fresh lemon juice, soda, and vodka makes this one a big-time repeat! Frozen Vodka Slush Recipe.