Its a colour picker that includes a mouse tracker.Run it, simply point to a colour and it will tell you the hex, RGB, HTML, CMYK and HSV values of that colour. Though if you ask me I would recommend ColorPic and Pixeur, but you can always choose the one that best suits you. By Lee Keeper Various hot keys make your work with Pixie more comfortable; for example, Ctrl Alt C copies the HTML value of a current color to your Windows clipboard. By skitlem Der eigentliche Entwickler dieser kostenlosen Software ist BellCraft Technologies. By Yuztio Why Download Pixie. By jcdecaro Run it, simply point to a colour and it will tell you the hex, RGB, HTML, CMYK and HSV values of that colour. 2013-03-03 05:57:44 The cmyk values I was getting from Pixie did not match the values I was getting from other programs. Pixie is a simple application that allows web and graphic designers to match colours. When done simply close the program no uninstall required. Version: Pixie 4.1

You can magnify the screen 3x, 9x or even 15x for absolute precision. Excellent It is a color picker with few extra goodies. This lightweight non-installing program is perfect for getting the RGB and HTML color codes. If you're looking at an image and just want to match one part of it, you can use this tool to magnify an area of your screen to match the colour of just one pixel.  |  Pixie is a utility made especially for webmasters and designers. otherwise, it's very good tool. Das neueste Installationspaket belegt 574 KB Speicherplatz. Version: Pixie 4.1 Actually using Pixie Color picker you can Easily Collect all Color Hex, HTML, RGB, CMYK code. The basic color picker that has been a part of Windows for ages is fine for most uses.

Pixie is an easy-to-use, fast and tiny utility designed especially to fit the needs of Webmasters and Designers. Its a colour picker that includes a mouse tracker.Run it, simply point to a colour and it will tell you the hex, RGB, HTML, CMYK and HSV values of that colour. My rating is not for pixie, I love and use this program a tonmy rating is for the fact that after installing my computer had several new items running in the background from "conduit" it also restarted my browser and installed a new search bar. December 18, 2012 2011-05-22 13:26:17 Run it, simply point to a colour and it will tell you the hex, RGB, HTML, CMYK and HSV values of that colour. 2010-08-19 20:29:01 Select and modify the colors of web sites and applications. Free to try It is a color picker with few extra goodies.

|  Never have to guess again - it really simplifies web and print design color code crossover issues as well.  /  By Mysticmisha had to do a computer restore to get fix itgreat program just don't install it from this source Do you recommend it? You can then use these values to reproduce the selected colour in your favorite programs.Free and Streamlined Desktop Colour Formatting Toolit nice i love drawing :) :) :) :) :) :) yay yay yay yay yayThe name and logo of Softonic are registered trademarks of SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A.Copyright SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A. © 1997-2020 - All rights reservedWhat do you think about Pixie? If you let it get out of sight (To StatusBar), you won't be able to use it anymore till you restar your computer.Very necessary and very useful. Falls Sie nach mehr Softwares suchen, können Sie sich u.a. I've been using Pixie for about five years from XP through Vista to 7.

Using a free service, you can make it easy to grab colors from anywhere on your computer screen. final and most irritating is the fact that it hijacked my browser home page. We loved the fact that, for complex images, you can magnify a 32-by-32 pixel area to choose a color from exactly the pixel you want. Both of these files are free, but you can also purchase a download of the app's source code. Pixie – Lightweight Portable Color Picker. You can then use these values to reproduce the colour in your favorite programs. Do you recommend it?

Pixie is the world’s most popular screen color picker software.

Dieses Programm ist in die Kategorie "Bild und Graphik" eingeordnet. Version: Pixie 4.1 Look for weaknesses in your home Wi-Fi and strangers piggybacking on your network. Die beliebtesten Versionen dieser Software sind 3.1, 2.2 und 2.1. 2011-03-01 20:46:10 By bguertin  /  Pixie lets you get the color values for any object, including for your desktop or for any window of any application.