He is a green pirate ghost who haunts Bikini Bottom. Upon hearing that SpongeBob has other friends, the Flying Dutchman unleashes a ghostly mist and steals the souls of Sandy, Mr. Krabs, Squidward, Gary, and Plankton. The Flying Dutchman may look like a spooky, eternal ruler of the undead, which is because he is, but that doesn't mean he's impossible to take down! Of all the nerve! But Plankton mentions about the scary things SpongeBob has inside his brain (having been inside it himself in Inside SpongeBob's brain, the Flying Dutchman encounters various creatures flying around and they carry him everywhere. Paramount Home Media Distribution put the special out on DVD on September 11, 2018. Patrick is terrified, but SpongeBob still thinks it's funny. SpongeBob and Patrick ride inside the ship where it is filled with ghosts, ghouls, skeletons, and monsters. The Flying Dutchman felt humiliated at SpongeBob's laughter. I've come to take all of yer souls. Tis be the Flyin' Dutchman, and I'll let ya in on a little secret. The gameplay is similar to traditional fighting games like Street Fighter and Virtua Fighter. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman is a video game based on the animated series SpongeBob SquarePants, developed by Vicarious Visions and BigSky Interactive, Inc. and published by THQ for the GameCube and PlayStation 2 home video game consoles, and the portable Game Boy Advance video game console. However, he's got another idea. AR HAARR HARR HAAAAAARR!!!! Plankton and jellyfish The Flying Dutchman is a recurring character in SpongeBob SquarePants.
Family Sponge: Sheldon Plankton is a third-person shooter SpongeBob game for the Wii, PS3, XBOX 360 that centers around the story of Plankton trying to recover his memory, as the game is non-canon.

SpongeBob still finds this funny, until he notices Patrick's soul caged up as well. Online (Fight opponents and friends online through Xbox Live, Nintendo Wi-Fi … Now he haunts the Seven Seas because he was never put to rest. Plankton manages to free himself and offers the Flying Dutchman a deal: Plankton takes over the world and they'll split it 70-30. He flies out of SpongeBob's head and ran away in horror.
SpongeBob learns to never say scary equals funny ever again and everyone marches into the Krusty Krab to celebrate. He is the devil of the sea which makes him enemies with King Neptune, when he had died; he had no funeral because his body was used as a window display. Plankton and jellyfish. The Flying Dutchman appears. From … Or me name ain't the Flyin' Dutchman! Why, it's bad enough that those bilgerats denied me eternal rest by using my body as a window display, dooming me and my ghostly crew to wander the eternal depths lookin' for souls to steal.

Plankton then falls off, and he finds Gary. Now some scourge from the realm of ghosts is raising terror on the seven seas and all of the universe! The other dream creatures hug him as well and the Dutchman becomes scared. I'll show that one-eyed freak who's the real ghostly master of terror around these parts! But despite being scared, he decides to go back and rescue his friends. For SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman on the PlayStation 2, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Where is Plankton at Chumworld ? He goes to attack the Dutchman, but he ends up flying … Plankton manages to free himself and offers the Flying Dutchman a deal: Plankton takes over the world and they'll split it 70-30. Just as the Dutchman prepares to roast the souls of SpongeBob's friends, SpongeBob appears in Sandy's acorn monster invention. He expresses a dislike for the … SpongeBob and Patrick are still riding in the ship and they encounter the souls of their friends locked in cages as they cry for help. Patrick confesses that he had been wrong all along and admits that sometimes scary equals scary. And now, in the game, a three-way war rages between the Black Arms, U.O.A, and The Flying Dutchman, in which Plankton sometimes takes part while struggling to gather all 7 … Then, Gary runs off again.

The Dutchman gloats at SpongeBob because he's too stupid to scare someone like him. Cartoon Crossover Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. But the Flying Dutchman turns down the offer and turns Plankton into a ghoul. The Flying Dutchman made an appearance as non-playable character in Ultimate Nickelodeon Brawl Stars X The Flying Dutchman's ThemeThe Flying Dutchman appears as a playable character in Avast le landlubbers! 1 on 1 (Fight a Human player or CPU on 2-3 rounds.) The DVD was also released in a 2-pack with the DVD release of "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" where's plankton and more!!!!! (The Flying Dutchman is a boss).

Back on the ship, the Flying Dutchman torments the souls of SpongeBob's friends. » SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman. ! Quit yer screamin', ye all had it coming! He goes to attack the Dutchman, but he ends up flying into a wall, destroying the invention in the process. At that moment, a giant baby version of SpongeBob appears and hugs the Flying Dutchman. Meanwhile, Plankton gets picked up by a trick-or-treater and eats him, mistaking him for candy. It was the last game to be developed by … As his ship disappeared, the souls of SpongeBob's friends return to their bodies. ". A fighting game for the Wii and Xbox 360.