You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges You can also set all sizes of rivets without having to remove the nosepiece.

I would recommend the hood seal with rivets and the gun from Harbor Freight if you don't have one. The one he got came with a few plastic rivets as well. I also have a regular rivet gun for aluminum rivets (for max. The Harbor Freight tool for POM rivets is actually a higher quality device than my Marson POM tool. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

17-1/2 In Heavy Duty Hand Riveter Set With Collection BottleThis Professional Air Hydraulic Riveter generates up toFree coupons, exclusive offers, future sales & hundreds of unadvertised deals.We have invested millions of dollars in our own test labs and factories.

Astro Pneumatic Tool 1423 1/4" Heavy Duty 13" Hand Riveter And we can sell them for a fraction of the price because we cut out the middleman and pass the savings on to you. Helpful.

GOOACC Blind Rivet,Fender Flare & Rocker Moulding Clip,Bumper Shield Retainer Clip Assortment 6506007AA 68039280-AA 6030441 for Jeep Wrangler Chrysler Ford GMC [60 Pcs] + Bonus Fastener Remover We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The rear flares use a plastic pop rivet that's a one shot deal. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose.

Customer Reviews

to Lou6t4gto I need big 6.35 mm (1/4") rivets for the rocker panels. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose.

Harbor Freight sells a kit with the special rivet tool and rivets for around $15.

plastic rivets were very brittle and kept breaking. Nylon rivets doesn’t cut well hard to squeeze but works sometimes rivets get stuck in gun have to disassemble to remove rivets but gets job done

AFA Tooling Plastic Rivet Gun - for All Plastic Rivets - Free Fastener Remover Included 4.2 out of 5 stars 145. The tool broke the first time used not satisfied at all.

4.8 mm (3/16")). Ergonomically designed for one-handed operation.

Car Retainer Clips 32 Most Popular Sizes Fasteners 729 PCS Automotive Plastic Clips... 630pcs Push Retainer Clips with 16 Most Popular Automotive Parts Sizes,Auto Screw C... Hand Riveter Set $ 4 99.

Hand Riveter Set.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.
Plastic bezels cover the crush cans and surround fog lights. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations GOOACC 240PCS Bumper Retainer Clips Car Plastic Rivets Fasteners Push Retainer Kit Most Popular Sizes Auto Push Pin Rivets Set -Door Trim Panel Fender Clips for GM Ford Toyota Honda Chrysler

Self-adjusting jaws help set rivets perfectly in a single stroke without re-gripping or prematurely breaking the stem. DIY and More 32,301 views. Rexka 50pcs Fender Flare Plastic Rivet 1/4 Hole for Chrysler 6506007AA 07-18 Jeep Wrangler, Wrangler Unlimited JK & 02-07 Liberty KJ GM 10184895 Ford N803862-S This is for a 2013 Dodge Challenger RT Classic There arer 11 plastic rivets that hold the Hood seal 68051392AA-001the nose piece. I used the push pin type as you are asking about.

Please try your search again later.

So our tools will go toe-to-toe with the top professional brands.

The only reason i dont give 1 star is because they are cheap and you get a lot of them for what you pay.

These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.Sold by PartsSquare and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.Sorry, we failed to record your vote.

Select your address

You just need to remove the rivets with a screwdriver and a pry tool (grinding is a mess).

Try a rivet and if it snaps, heat the rivets warm with a heat gun and you won't have any problems. ... Search Results For "Plastic Rivet Gun" 1 Item.

Disco Automotive 8125 Nylon Universal Pop Rivet Assortment Harbor Freight did not have the right rivet gun for the plastic rivets here a year or so ago when I installed my chin spoiler. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Hello I need some help Please.

Have not been able to use them so far, riveter jaws as delivered will not open to accept rivet mandrel, will likely have to re-work jaws to get them to open.