The list is sorted in alphabetical order to ease searching by champion name. You could also buff your champions with Block Debuff to avoid getting Decrease Defense from her Crack Armor skill.Is there any where besides the fire knight to get Regeneration sets?Looks like they changed lore of steel. I use it constantly. @Sicis it means u will need to have 4 Chimps with 6 items upgraded to level 16Sicis, can you share screens of your equipped champions?Hi, cant end mision Equip 4 Champions with 6 Level 16 Artifacts@zakk: The ascension potions requirement table can be found at https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-champion-fusion-guide/great site, could u put how many potions it requires to ascend a champ to ascension level 5 and 6Do you have a list of all champion builds?

This mastery is usually taken by Attack Type champion who can perform high damage burst against champions who are weaker than them or who are pre-weaken by debuff from asssiting ally champion. So it could be an error.“Void is neutral, it has no strengths nor weaknesses”Void will never land a weak hit, which means 15% chance to not land a debuff, instant and critical hit.Increase Accuracy buffs are not listed here at all.Stag Knight, Frozen Banshee and all those new characters are not yet listed here and in the champion listings:https://ayumilove.net/category/raid-shadow-legends/I would like to make a suggestion for a new simulator, I don’t know if there is one on a different site, but i come here. Zakończ pomyślnie ustawienie Google, aby otrzymać dostęp do sklepu Play, albo zrób to później. (This topic has been discussed on Reggit & Discord forums/threads) I’ve done 300+ runs for SkullSworns & have received 2.

A must have for Champions that are specialized for Arena. Decreases the Turn Meter by 20% with single-target Skills and by 5% with AoE Skills. I have both Athel and Elhain, which I used quite often in clearinng Skavag’s summoned spiderlings in Spider’s Den dungeon. So here’s some info to get started in Raid: Shadow Legends, and some tips to avoid spending a shedload:Though Raid: Shadow Legends has many different layers of complexity, Affinities are the bedrock upon which all this is based, changing how effective units are at fighting certain other types. I have added the ones you posted here into the guide above :-)Welcome to ayumilove.net!

Too bad the game won’t respect it’s fanbase.As always Ayumi, quality stuffs. Master Hexer does not apply any effect on Debuff Extensions aka Increase Debuff Duration.

Used to be only on basic sets. Diabolist is a versatile champion. Here’s how Masteries work in Raid: Shadow Legends:It’s basically impossible to get by in Raid: Shadow Legends without using the game’s currency a little. By the time you can clear Nightmare stages, you should be into the mid-teens for Dungeon levels. However, I have to put in a couple of suggestions…@Haelix: Champion will not perform more than 1 Counterattack if he/she has Counter Attack Skill, Retribution Mastery Skill and Retaliation Set equipped. Has a 30% chance to extend the duration of any debuff cast by this Champion by 1 turn. The re-balance in December freed up his A1 to apply Heal Reduction without any qualifiers. Energy regenerates up to your cap, so it’s worth making sure you use any excess energy above your cap, otherwise you won’t benefit from that regen. RAID: Shadow Legends is a game that absolutely deserves praise for its graphics integration and over all advertising. Athel is best suited for Easy, Normal and Hard Clan Boss in Speed team setup based from my experiences. +25% damage to targets with a [Shield] buff. All of the “rare” champions have dropped for me, some of them several times, except for 2. RAID: Shadow Legends is a turn-based, fantasy-themed, role-playing gacha game, which can be played on mobile, PC and MAC. Also great for Defense or HP Champions who is usuallyt the last person standing in battle. Pobierz RAID: Shadow Legends na Windows 7, 8 i 10 z BlueStacks i zacznij korzystać z możliwości, jakie oferuje najszybszy i najpotężniejszy silnik gry. This is the mastery you take on anyone not getting Giant Slayer and Warmaster. @Destroyer39: Zephyr Sniper would be a useful champion for Spider’s Den run for her AoE A1 attack. Try out 1+ million Champion Builds and tweak your teams any way you like. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.

Increases RESIST by 10 for each debuff on this champion, Stacks up to 30.

RAID: Shadow Legends na PC – Najlepszy pierwszy bohater i wczesna konfiguracja rozgrywki

Also, it’s recommended for Champion’s who does not provide any sort of debuff skills to the battle, but has skills to support in terms of healing, removing debuff or reviving fallen allies. This level 60 will be your primary campaign farmer to create more fodders for your next Level 60 champions. All of the attacker champions are fitted with Lifesteal Set. Some of the other champions I have obtained are below:I appreciate any advice and wisdom you will give me.Thank you for the response to my question on accessories flat vs percentage main stats. Try out 1+ million Champion Builds and fight for glory on the battlefield and in the arena! Do take note that this effect will still apply regardless your Champion uses the other special abilities first before their default skill. Once you have the core champions that you can rely to take on all dungeons and Arena, then its the time to save up on Ancient Shards and Mystery Shards for the events.

Then, visit the Tavern, select the Champion that you want to ascend and click the Ascend button. RAID: Shadow Legends on PC – Farming