You really hit on some of my favorites too! The atmosphere is good, vibrant but not loud, and there are several TVs for sports viewing. Big giant juicy burger for $5, add cheese for $1 add fries for $2! Join us for a cocktail in the bar, dinner next to the grill or appetizers on the patio. The drinks were really…"We are a family owned business it taste so good it will keep you coming back we…"Very pleased with this Caseys.

Thank you so much for the kind words and support, Jessica. The mixed drinks were delicious! Their patio space is also fun!By far one of our favorite spots these days. A couple of us ordered prime rib & eggs, another had chicken & waffles, other had the cornmeal pancakes.As far as bar and grills go, I'm pretty happy with the Red Door. Red Door Grill is the best little upscale neighborhood joint in Liberty, where great food, great friends and great fun come together.

They have a pretty decent happy hour that runs weekdays from 4pm-7pm and offers drink specials with several apps ranging from $5-$8 (the cheese dip, stuffed tavern tots and pretzel bites are my top picks). Also, the fried pickles are great - I'm usually more a fan of fried pickle slices over spears, and while these are spears, they are crazy good and exceeded my expectations. Just because it was our first visit, we moved inside to the bar area to have dinner. !Friday night was our first visit to Red Door Woodfired Grill in Liberty My daughter had dined there the night before and spoke highly of her experience. Everything. Have a wonderful week! The appetizers are good sized for sharing too. Everything. Will definitely be back to enjoy the Red Door...and what's inside!What a wonderful surprise!

I would ask about that before I ordered it again. My tab with drink and all was under $20. So I emailed them a few days later, because the situation and poor customer service just didn't sit well with me. We were greeted by Angela, who told us that the wait would be an hour. Thank you for everything you did for us.William, thank you so much for leaving us a review. Not only was the service terrible, but the plastic wrapper was cooked on to my sons cheeseburger. The newly expanded floor plan, with additional seating, helps cut down the wait, but reservations are suggested and easy through the OpenTable app. The salmon had a great flavor, but it may have been very high in sodium. Come see us again soon! We will be bringing our friends back with us very soon! Bread is yummy and we got the empanadas for an appetizer. "We arrived at the busiest hour, on foot actually as it is within walking distance.

From Happy Hour to Burger Mondays, and Fried Chicken Thursdays to Weekend Brunch, there's always something special going on at Red Door Grill every day of the week. This place is worth a try.This used to be one of our favorite places, and we usually dined there about once a week. I tried Red Door on a weeknight. Great lunch specials offering wood fired steaks, roasted salmon and salads. Our first time was just okay, and we chalked the poor service up to them just being new. The manager of the restaurant came around and asked people how they were doing, then he had the kitchen make…"Red Door Grill is the best little upscale neighborhood joint in Leawood, where great food, great friends and great fun come together. The menu has something for everybody, but the dish descriptions are a bit fussy for me (EVERYTHING has a fancy aioli on it, for example. ) My special orders were made correctly. Have a great weekend, Shawn.Burger Monday was well worth the trip! The manager offered a free dessert??? Hubby thought the burger was a good quality of meat; however, he thought it was a little light on blue cheese. Thank you for your support and for sharing for all to see.

I appreciate that, thank you! From Happy Hour to Burger Mondays, and Fried Chicken Thursdays to Weekend Brunch, there's always something special going on at Red Door Grill every day of the week. Would you mind contact me at The Red Door swung wide open to welcome us to its warm inviting atmosphere on a cold January evening. I understand and empathize that restaurants are under incredible pressure to make money to keep their doors open and their staff employed and happy, but restaurants must bear the responsibility to operate safely during this time and this establishment is really missing the mark.Sorry for the late response and overall experience, Erica! We maintain a list of recommended restaurants and chose Red Door. The only downside for Red Door is parking as SLC is becoming busier at night. The bar doesn't have that congested look of no room and bottles everywhere. We truly appreciate the feedback and are always looking to get better! First time here - horrible service!! This is the place we take guests who come to visit us in Liberty. After my initial negative experience one of the owners reached out to me. The atmosphere was really dark so more of a place to get a drink at (well we went at 11pm) so if you go at that time expect a darker atmosphere! My husband's fish and chips was crispy and delicious.