Plus I just learned how to do some of my own regular maintenance.Yeah, I'm not sure I'd ever trust REI for their service department.Don't know anything about ghost bikes, did want to comment on REI. Compared to mountain bikes, there are fewer REI road bikes available on the website, but the selection is still quite fruitful. At REI, we believe that a life outdoors is a life well lived. Mtbr has a good deal of helpful info. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance.

GHOST Speedline 2 Bike. other places, I do know we have supported lots of mountain bike trails and other bike trails as well.Good to read. REI and the REI Co-op logo are trademarks of Recreational Equipment, Inc. We've been sharing our passion for the outdoors since 1938.Join the REI Co-op community to get an annual dividend, access exclusives and give back. Take one for a test ride.As many others have said it's not an REI branded bike. Our website shows our current availability of bikes. Important thing for mtb to remember: REI is a title sponsor of the Sierra Club and donates millions every year. With a cost of $4,999, the Nivolet 8 LC Di2 is much more expensive than the previous two bicycles we’ve discussed, but when you pay for elite performance, you tend to get elite performance.The GHOST Nivolet 8 LC Di2 weighs approximately 16 lbs, and features a fully carbon frame, allowing more lightweight performance and flexibility. You should definitely look into being one of the first people in America to get a taste of German-engineered excellence with a new GHOST bicycle this year!If early reviews are any indication you will certainly not be disappointed with one of these elite new road bikes. Do you have a particular model in mind? Lifetime membership is just $20. Road Bikes on REI. All the bicycles they make are organized into Fully, Hardtail, Lanes/Road, Kids, and E-Bikes sections.At the moment, they make almost 40 different models, each with its own distinct features.. The geometry felt a little steep although the rear suspension felt very nice. Ghost Bike Models. Check out more details on these three bikes below!The Speedline 2 is made with a lightweight aluminum frame, weighing just over 22 ounces. REI has recently teamed up with German cycling manufacturer GHOST in an attempt to bring high-performance, European bikes to an American market through the sporting goods company’s stores. Their higher end bikes look decent enough, but for the lower end of the pricepoint on their new stuff, I'd probably look elsewhere.I believe they are a European brand. © 2020 Recreational Equipment, Inc. All rights reserved.

Are there any step-through Ghost Bikes available in any of the Western Washington stores currently or do I need to order online?

If we have the bike you would like in stock, you can select 'Pick up at Store' and see which nearby stores may have availability of that bike.The model I'm looking at is the electric Square Trekking. In addition to the house brand, REI plans to up its focus on selling bikes from companies like Salsa, Cannondale, Ghost, and Diamondback. See Mountain Bikes on REI.com . For me: Again, probably great bikes.I work at REI, and while I don't know the percentage of money we give to the Sierra Club v.s. Are there any websites you might recommend? It does appear that the Southcenter store may have one model of the Just curious what folks have on their hiking/biking bucket list.. On the GHOST Nivolet 105, you will find an ultralight aluminum frame with a total weight of just over 16 pounds.