I will be here another 10 years’. Europa League: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer demands improvement from Manchester United players after 1-0 win over Copenhagen

One of those came with Manchester United in 2008 while four came with Real Madrid in 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2018. He has reportedly promised his former team Manchester United that he will return to them soon and will try his best to help them win Champions League yet again.A report carried by Don Balon, a Spanish weekly sports magazine, states that CR7 does not plan to retire anytime soon. Only when he achieves these goals, will Ronaldo think of moving to Manchester United.Notably, the star forward has already as many as five Champions League trophies to his name.

(Photo by Marco Bertorello / AFP) Recent reports reveal that star player and global football icon Cristiano Ronaldo has stated that he does not want to end his career with Italian giants Juventus. SNS Web | New Delhi | Juventus' Portuguese forward Cristiano Ronaldo reacts at the end of the Italian Serie A football match Parma vs Juventus on August 24, 2019 at the Ennio-Tardini stadium in Parma. Sevilla coach calls Manchester United 'biggest team' ahead of Europa League semifinal Ninety-nine per cent'. Juventus are likely to receive somewhere around €80million for him from Premier League heavyweights Manchester United.The report adds that Ronaldo will not join Manchester United until he achieves the objectives he has set for himself with Juventus. Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo to not feature in Champions League semifinals for first time in 15 years What do you think? "You know, you talk about the hardest moments [in my United career], I would say maybe this [Fergie's retirement] is the one," Evra said on the latest "Two weeks before that, I remember there was a lot of media saying Ferguson will maybe retire next year, and he said, 'Patrice, I will never retire. Ronaldo is aiming another Serie A title with Juventus and will also try and help the Serie A champion team grab the UEFA Champions League trophy. The report adds that Ronaldo will not join Manchester United until he achieves the objectives he has set for himself with Juventus. I just need these two players to win the Champions League again. All rights reserved.Cristiano Ronaldo promises return to Manchester United: Reports Tell Jim that!”Manchester United have placed Timo Werner on their transfer shortlist despite Liverpool leading the race for the RB Leipzig striker's signature.Werner has attracted interest from a host of top clubs across Europe after scoring 21 goals in 25 Bundesliga appearances this term.Prior to the enforced coronavirus break, it was thought Liverpool were making inroads after finding out about the 24-year-old's £52million release clause.However, the MEN claim United are also keeping tabs on the Germany international's situation.But the Red Devils are not expected to make a move because they have other targets which are of a higher priority.United priority this summer is thought to be Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho.Manchester United aren’t willing to pay any more than a combined £200million for Jadon Sancho and Harry Kane.The Borussia Dortmund and Tottenham stars are both targets for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who wants his side to challenge for the Premier League title next season.

Manchester United completed the transfer of Anthony Martial from Monaco back in the summer of 2015.And former Red Devils striker Dimitar Berbatov has revealed he had a role in bringing the Frenchman to Old Trafford.Berbatov has opened up on receiving a call from the United chief scout Jim Lawlor at the time.That’s because the striker was playing at Monaco alongside Martial.“The funny thing is, before Manchester [United] bought him, Jim Lawlor gave me a call – the head scout from Manchester,” said Berbatov.“And he's like, 'Berba, we're watching that boy from Monaco, Martial. But United, while they want the duo, won’t be signing them for just any price.Clubs are wary of spending eyewatering fees on players due to the coronavirus crisis, which is set to change the landscape of the transfer window.Manchester United have been handed a boost in their pursuit of Jadon Sancho with Borussia Dortmund closing in on his replacement.The Bundesliga side are busy searching for a replacement for Sancho, who is expected to leave this summer with Manchester United the favourites to secure his services.Rashica, who has been linked with Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool, has scored 23 goals and provided 11 assists in 64 appearances for Werder Bremen.The 23-year-old Kosovo international is valued at £30million.Cristiano Ronaldo was planning to leave Real Madrid to re-sign for Manchester United - but then legendary manager Sir Alex Ferguson retired and the deal broke down, Patrice Evra claims. “Manchester took him after that, but I'm still waiting for my commission. Ronaldo has reportedly promised his former team Manchester United that he will return to them soon and will try his best to help them win Champions League. The report adds that he feels that he has a few years of competitive football left in him and that he will continue to give his best and strive hard before he joins Manchester United for one last attempt at bagging Europe’s biggest footballing trophy.The report in Don Balon also claims that Juventus and Manchester United have moreover reached an agreement on a deal involving the five-time Ballon d’Or winner.

'“I was like: 'He's unbelievable, he's just needs some guidance, someone to give him the right direction.' "And to be fair, when I speak with Cristiano, I ask him and he said yes to the boss, and was coming to join United.

order back issues and use the historic Daily Express Man Utd news LIVE: Ronaldo agreed return, Sancho development, striker open to transfer Manchester United news LIVE - All the latest rumours and gossip coming out of Old Trafford. "He then said: 'My target is I'm 99 per cent sure we will have Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale. "Timo Werner has opened the door for a potential move to Manchester United or Chelsea.The RB Leipzig star was edging close to securing a move to Liverpool before the coronavirus pandemic disrupted the market.It's claimed Liverpool have asked Werner's agent for more time to consider activating the 23-year-old's £52million release clause.It is added that the forward is desperate to leave the Bundesliga at the end of the season after four-years with Leipzig.If Jurgen Klopp's side opt again making a move for the Germany international then that will open up the opportunity for a host of clubs.United have looked at Werner and have placed him on their shortlist, while Chelsea are also keen.And Werner would be open to joining another Premier League side if Liverpool do not follow up their interest, according to the See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, newspaper archive.Man Utd chief Woodward handed Sancho boost, star wants Arsenal moveCristiano Ronaldo agreed to Man Utd return but one thing happenedMan Utd news LIVE: Anthony Martial joined the club in 2015 Man Utd news LIVE: Timo Werner has been linked with the Red Devils Man Utd news LIVE: Timo Werner could be on the move this summer He told me this.