Tommy has lost his Reptar puzzle pieces.
The Search For Reptar is a games based in the Rugrats universe. I allways rented this game because i liked it. This game was 80% mini games that the thing was i liked. Rugrats: Search for Reptar is a platform video game that was released in 1998 for PlayStation in North America and in the PAL region by THQ. I would probably be able to beat the game much quicker now. The stupid... TOO OLD OR WAY TOO YOUNG! It was then that I remembered the game, "Rugrats: Search for Reptar," which I thoroughly enjoyed. While playing with his friends one day, Tommy decides that the wants to do his Reptar puzzle. You find certain objects in the house that will either take you to a mini-game, a platformer/action-adventure level, etc. It was then that I remembered the game, "Rugrats: Search for Reptar," which I thoroughly enjoyed. Download and play the Rugrats Search for Reptar [SLUS-00650] ROM using your favorite PSX emulator on your computer or phone. Find release dates, customer reviews, previews, and more. I forgot all about this game until a couple weeks ago when i was adding new games into my collection. I was thinking about the recent announcement of a remake for the game Final Fantasy 7. After watching a video on Youtube, to refresh my memory, I realised that I would STILL enjoy it and I WANT to.So if we can get enough signatures, I really think that this dream could be made a reality. Ebina-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture Fixed eboot, doesn’t crash, tested on 6.60 no popsloader required! Join Tommy and the rest of the Rugrats babies as they search for the missing pieces everywhere from the pickles' backyard to outer space. After watching a video on Youtube, to refresh my memory, I realised that I would STILL enjoy it and I WANT to. This game is suppringly good for it's age.The graphics look dated now but other than that this is a very good addictive game.If you watched rugrats when you were younger this game would make for a very nostalgic exeper... Wow, talk about a flashback. When he empties the container, only 1 piece fall out. Buy Rugrats: Search For Reptar by THQ Inc. for PlayStation at GameStop. A baby's gotta do what a baby's gotta do.

The Search For Reptar is a games based in the Rugrats universe. Rugrats: Search for Reptar is a Adventure/Mini Games video game published by THQ released on October 31, 1998 for the Sony PlayStation (PSX). If you've got young kids in your family, they'll likely enjoy it a lot.I remember this game from when I was young and I really enjoyed playing it. I was pretty young cant remember how old it was but i was pretty young. In Rugrats search for Reptar for the ps1, Reptar has gone missing, so let's find him, shall we? I then suddenly came across a video for opening themes of 90's tv shows, one of which was Rugrats. Oh no! I think it took me quite a while to complete it but I was only 7 or 8 back then. I then suddenly came across a video for opening themes of 90's tv shows, one of which was Rugrats. The game is based on the popular Nickelodeon cartoon Rugrats which aired from 1991 until 2004. So please, find it deep within your heart to grant this nostalgic 25 year old, his dream of once again, playing a game designed for 2-10 year olds.
The game follows the main character of the cartoon, Tommy Pickles, who has lost his Reptar puzzle. While playing with his friends one day, Tommy decides that the wants to do his Reptar puzzle. After a year or 2 i buyed it. Fortnite's iOS/Android Ban And Epic's Apple/Google Lawsuit, ExplainedCall Of Duty 2020 Teaser Seems To Confirm Cold War SettingGet the latest news and videos for this game daily, no spam, no fuss. because i remember this game, growing up, it was my hands down favorite, not because it was Rugrats, or because it was for the Playstation, but because it reminded me to make the best of what yo... Rugrats to me was a very well done show when I was growing up. The basic idea of this game is you are a Rugrats character running around the Pickles' house.