5.0 out of 5 stars A Rugrats Chanukah. Our second grade auditory learners were delighted with the video as were the visual learners with the paperback book of the same story. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations D&D Beyond 8 DVD Preschool Collection by Rock 'N Learn (Alphabet, Counting to 20, Colors, Lear... Lamb Chop's Chanukah & Passover Surprise [DVD] Beauty and the Beast (Five Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy) Meet the Letters, Meet the Numbers, Meet the Shapes, Meet the Colors - 4 DVD Boxed Set Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion - The Complete Series Blu-ray + Digital Phonics 4 DVD Set by Rock 'N Learn: Complete Phonics Program with 81 Printable Work... Not only was this another endearing Rugrats episode, this video also had some very informative historical data. Favorite line: "I'm a big brave dog, I'm a big brave dog!" Chucky deals with trying to be brave in situations he find scary. Rugrats: A Rugrats Vacation [VHS] Write a review. This video showed The Babies playing games and eating Chanakah snacks which we provided for our kinestic learners. Not only was this another endearing Rugrats episode, this video also had some very informative historical data. Decade in Diapers: Collection Edition is a Rugrats DVD compilation that contains 10 episodes from seasons 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7 and was released on August 7, 2001 by Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon. This video held seven year olds' attentions while instilling information about the history and culture of the Jewish faith. This video showed The Babies playing games and eating Chanakah snacks which we provided for our kinestic learners. Please try again. When my fellow teachers and I decided to expand our Christmas Around the World unit, we combed your website looking for innovative ideas.Unfortunately many teachers almost have to run a "dog and pony" show to compete with the visual stimuli of today's world. When my fellow teachers and I decided to expand our Christmas Around the World unit, we combed your website looking for innovative ideas.Unfortunately many teachers almost have to run a "dog and pony" show to compete with the visual stimuli of today's world. Please try again Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This video showed The Babies playing games and eating Chanakah snacks which we provided for our kinestic learners. Select your address January 4, 2003. When my fellow teachers and I decided to expand our Christmas Around the World unit, we combed your website looking for innovative ideas.Unfortunately many teachers almost have to run a "dog and pony" show to compete with the visual stimuli of today's world. Format: VHS Tape Change. That's why we we so excited to find a copy of this great video that provides accurate historical and cultural information on a child's level with characters he/she recognizes and loves. Chucky deals with trying to be brave in situations he find scary. Rugrats - Decade in Diapers (Vol.