It's fun, it's entertaining and it's just a great way to decompress after a hard day... Rugrats and Flintstones.
The final 28 shows produced that way are in this set, as 5 earlier chunks of episodes are in season 5's set, and all 3 parts of the TV movie Acorn Nuts and Diapey Butts (The first episodes made in Digital ink-and-paint technology) are in season 7's set. 100% Oh, for peeps sake!

Vos articles vus récemment et vos recommandations en vedette But the antics don’t end there. Air date: Nov 18, 1998 Rugrats season 6 episode guide on TV.com. I just got this set today and I am eager to watch it. The Rugrats NEVER let us down!

It's so cute. Hopefully there will be no problems with the discs. Purchased all of the seasons to have the complete set....loved this Nick-toon when it first aired and wanted them for my home collection. Angelica decides to stage a recital of her own and recruits the Rugrats to be her ballet troupe. Only gave it 4 stars because it is not closed captioned. Air date: Dec 12, 1998 See life from the ground up with Tommy, Chuckie, Susie, Lil, Phil, and the hardly angelic, Angelica. Rugrats.

If you're wanting to own the whole original Rugrats series, and haven't yet, go ahead and add this landmark monster to your collection; like season 3 is, season 6 is also a 6-disc set contained in 1 normal-sized DVD case! Oh, for peeps sake!

Rugrats. Crawl on over for some pint-sized adventures in Rugrats Volume 5!

Their mission: to save Stu from a shark-like salesman.Chuckie learns he's left-handed, so Angelica makes him feel like a freak.Chuckie wants a baby brother just like Tommy has, so he pretends that a duckling is his little brother.Spike's efforts to befriend the baby get him into hot water with Stu and DeeDee.Chuckie tries to turn himself into a butterfly when Angelica tells him he's not as cute.Angelica invents an imaginary twin sister in order to get an additional toy.Angelica convinces the Rugrats that Dil isn't very smart.Angelica dares the kids to stay awake during nap time.Tommy tries to be the "man of the house" when Stu goes to a convention.The babies worry that Stu is going to turn into another person during a weekend at a spa.Stu takes Tommy, Dil and Chuckie with him while he shops for a car, and the boys pretend one auto is a submarine. (1998 - 1999) Keep the kids laughing, and I will keep Prime! 22:22.

It was somewhere in this season that it was proven Lil was born before Phil, thus her pictures are on this set, and Phil's on season 7.

Even so, you still get a ton of 'sploring in the biggest Rugrats season of them all; such as Chuckie and Lil getting "married" with Dil as their baby, the Rugrats celebrating Valentine's Day (and trying to get Spike and Fluffy together), Tommy, Dil and Chuckie in the "old country" where Boris and Minka live, a crossover ghost story featuring the cast of AAAHH!!! a list of 26 images The babies try to find Tommy … Rugrats.

After the Rugrats overhear Chas reminisce about his very first bachelor pad back when he was young, Chuckie discovers all his furniture has been moved out of his bedroom (unbeknownst to him, his bedroom is being painted).
Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". It would have been one thing if amazon was up front about exactly what type of DVD's you were getting, and had a fairer price to match, not too mention, how hard is it to nicely put away a DVD without getting it covered in fingerprints and scuffs, and scratches. Grew up watching the Rugrats, and this season was no exception. After Grandpa Lou tells the Rugrats the story of Jack and the Beanstalk, they become convinced that Dil has eaten some magic beans and that he now possesses powers. / Triumphant as her stint as a flower girl, Angelica plans an elaborate wedding for Lil and Chuckie.

Air date: Dec 12, 1998 There are no featured audience reviews yet. Air date: Dec 6, 1998 This complete Season 6 bundle finds Spike jealous of the new baby, Angelica creating a twin, the babies trying to avoid naptime, Stu, Grandpa Lou and the babies at the car dealership, Chuckie discovering he’s a lefty, and Dil about to become frosting at the bakery! No consensus yet.

Merci d’essayer à nouveau. As if that wasn't disappointing enough, receiving what I thought were 'legit' DVD's, instead arrived in a cheap case, it was honestly just cheap all around, not at all fitting of the $40 price tag.

My 4 year old son loves these seasons of Rugrats, They must keep them on Prime for free! Jared Leto to star in Copyright © Fandango. Rugrats Season show reviews & Metacritic score: Opposites Attract: Tommy and Chuckie are getting sick and tired of each other, so they decide to hang out with people who act …

No glitches to speak of in my set, and thank "Bob" for that; most of the season sets don't have closed-captioning or disc subtitles, as you might've learnt already. Pride