From the Cape Town city centre take Kloof Nek road to Camps Bay and drive towards Hout Bay.

The views from the road are spectacular, and the white sand beach is great.Nice easy and flat 15 minute hike into the beach. A nice place where you can relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.I visited Sandy Bay in Dec. 2017; the beach is beautiful secluded and worth the hike. A nice place where you can relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.A beautiful sandy bay. Sandy Bay, Cape Town Central. Jun 14, 2020 - Sandy Bay is the unofficial "nudist beach", kept private by no direct vehicle access. One of the most astonishingly-beautiful beaches in the world is a 30-minute drive from Cape Town. It is a nude beach but being nude is not a requirement. I have attempted to reach the end a few times, where a few ship wrecks usually Sandy Bay is well worth a visit if you are driving on the coast road to Hout Bay. Make sure to bring food and drinks as nothing is sold on the beach and the last water and snacks is before theIt was a bit of a walk to get to Sandy Bay, but we were rewarded with spectacular views of the mountains the South Atlantic. TheSandy Bay is much more than just a nudist beach. Browse 497 sandy bay cape town stock photos and images available, or search for hout bay cape town or bloubergstrand to find more great stock photos and pictures. Sandy Bay is one of Cape Town's most inacessible beaches. I suspect it would be very popular. Make sure to bring food and drinks as nothing is sold on the beach and the last water and snacks is before theIt was a bit of a walk to get to Sandy Bay, but we were rewarded with spectacular views of the mountains the South Atlantic. We were there in spring so cant comment on what it will be like in the holiday season. It is a nude beach but being nude is not a requirement. It makes a convenient day trip, direct from your hotel.Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for Beautiful beach with stunning views. It is a nude beach but being nude is not a requirement. TheSandy Bay is much more than just a nudist beach. 0:56. It is a major nature reserve that just goes on for about 20 kilometres. The hike is about a 20 minute trek. I have attempted to reach the end a few times, where a few ship wrecks usually Sandy Bay is well worth a visit if you are driving on the coast road to Hout Bay. The backdrop here is beautiful However, as with most gay nudist beaches, Sandy Bay is a little more difficult to access! Travel with a small group to Table Mountain National Park and the Cape of Good Hope, and share the ride from Cape Town with a maximum of 13 passengers. Steven de lange 2,626 views. The car park is rather small and parking is always a problem - the only solution is … 0:56. First you will park at the end of the roadway, near a residential area.

Book your tickets online for Sandy Bay, Cape Town Central: See 203 reviews, articles, and 71 photos of Sandy Bay, ranked No.25 on Tripadvisor among 188 attractions in Cape Town Central. Your driver-guide makes stops at Hout Bay, Chapman’s Peak, and the Boulder’s Beach penguin colony along the way.

It is called Sandy Bay, a rather plain name in my mind. It is a major nature reserve that just goes on for about 20 kilometres. Sandy Bay: The Naked Truth - See 203 traveller reviews, 71 candid photos, and great deals for Cape Town Central, South Africa, at Tripadvisor. The views from the beach are stunning with the Twelve Apostles mountain range as a backdrop. Cape Town … I suspect it would be very popular. Sandy Bay Nudist Beach, Near Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa ... Sandy Bay Cape Town Surf Trip - Duration: 0:56. We were there in spring so cant comment on what it will be like in the holiday season. One of the most astonishingly-beautiful beaches in the world is a 30-minute drive from Cape Town. The hike is about a 20 minute trek. It is called Sandy Bay, a rather plain name in my mind. This highly inaccessible beach offers a tranquil setting and a good break for surfing. The views from the road are spectacular, and the white sand beach is great.Nice easy and flat 15 minute hike into the beach. The water was far too rough (and cold) for swimming, but it was worth the walk over the dunes.Beautiful beach with stunning views.

It is a nude beach but being nude is not a requirement.
Nudism. Your driver-guide makes stops at Hout Bay, Chapman’s Peak, and the Boulder’s Beach penguin colony along the way. A nice place where you can relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.A beautiful sandy bay. A nice place where you can relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.I visited Sandy Bay in Dec. 2017; the beach is beautiful secluded and worth the hike. Sandy Bay beach is perhaps the ‘gayer’ of these two gay beaches in Cape Town being the nudist beach option. Your driver-guide makes stops at Hout Bay, Chapman’s Peak, and the Boulder’s Beach penguin colony along the way. Steven de lange 2,626 views. First you will park at the end of the roadway, near a residential area. The location of this most inaccessible beach of Cape Town affords it its au natural Shangri-La status but requires a 20 minute walk along a path from the small Llandudno parking lot. I suspect it would be very popular.