You can also check out our Expat Q&A Forum to look for accommodation, jobs, or even advice on the best international schools or whether there are any American schools in your area.InterNations provides an easy, casual way to get to know expats from the USA and further afield in your local community. Then let us welcome you into our Victoria Community today!When moving to a huge city such as Vancouver, InterNations made it easy for me to find fellow expats and the network that I needed.InterNations make networking in such a large city so much easier with their events and extensive information. Within our international network in Victoria, there’s a vibrant circle of American expats from all regions of USA, including New York City, Los Angeles, and beyond.Attend our monthly events and join various interest-based groups to get to know like-minded expats and fellow Americans in Victoria. Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Victoria!

This also means that if you don’t want to live among the hustle and bustle of the center, you can enjoy a quieter life in in the surrounding areas of Victoria such as Sidney or Oak Bay, for example, which are simply a car journey away from Victoria’s center.Although Victoria has lots to offer, you might be wondering where and how you can meet other Americans in the city.

Our online resources are packed with a wealth of information and tips to help you find answers to your questions, like, "what education options are available to expats?". Don't forget to also visit our forum and pose your questions to our friendly members and pick their brains on everything from tricky paperwork issues to finding the best public parks. Sound good?

At InterNations Events, you can meet new friends in the city in person to help make your transition easier. Luckily, InterNations is here to make this easier for you! When moving to a huge city such as Vancouver, InterNations made it easy for me to find fellow expats and the network that I needed.Hello to all Americans in Victoria! With InterNations you can reach out, make plans together, and become part of Victoria's social scene as soon as you arrive.When moving to a huge city such as Vancouver, InterNations made it easy for me to find fellow expats and the network that I needed.InterNations make networking in such a large city so much easier with their events and extensive information.

You’re warmly invited to join the InterNations community. Victoria is the 7th most densely populated city in Canada with 4,405.8 people per square kilometre. Take advantage of all the benefits your membership has to offer to ease your concerns and allow you to embrace the feeling of excitement as you move forwards. When moving to a huge city such as Vancouver, InterNations made it easy for me to find fellow expats and the network that I needed.Hello and welcome to your expat community of Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, Canada. With the local transit system consisting of buses and ferries, and a very bicycle-friendly road networking, navigating your way around the city from one place to the next is simple. Use our forum to ask members of the InterNations community everything you’re wondering about, even things like where to find ingredients for dishes from home in Victoria. Or you can go to downtown Victoria catch the Coho to Port Angeles and then do the longer drive to Seattle. Here at InterNations we aim to guide you through the sometimes daunting process of relocation with support and essential advice. Several sports are well represented, with ice hockey, baseball, box lacrosse, soccer, and Canadian football keeping sports fans busy.Moving to a new city is always better when you know you have friends waiting and social activities to attend. Andrey Vasilyev When moving to a huge city such as Vancouver, InterNations made it easy for me to find fellow expats and the network that I needed.

From sailing to spirituality, there is sure to be something for everyone! InterNations makes it easy for American expats in Victoria to exchange experiences and tips to support each other.

THE riddle over who actually owns the Canada mansion Harry and Meghan have been living in deepened last night as a controversial mining tycoon denied it …

In the afternoon, some of the group took a tour of local wineries, while others lounged in the sunshine. A number of theaters and opera houses in Victoria will keep culture-loving expats happy, along with a variety of music and arts festivals through the year.

Or you can take the BC Ferry from Swartz Bay to Twaassen then drive through Blaine and down to Seattle. Our expats can socialize, network, and have fun together at our larger get-togethers or regular social outings. Or final option is taking the Clipper from downtown Victoria to downtown Seattle. The two major industries are tourism and technology, with a number of high-tech firms providing employment in engineering, architecture, and telecommunications. In most communities, there are also monthly Newcomers’ Events especially for those who have recently joined the American community in Victoria. After dinner were the obligatory hangar flying discussions about all things Grumman-American, and an opportunity to get to know each other. We chatted at length with Liz Lane. Meghan, who is American and was born on the west coast in California, has returned to Canada, where the former actress has long-standing ties after living in Toronto while filming the TV show Suits. Use InterNations to help settle in Victoria by reading our expert guides on housing and the job market, as well as learning from expats already at home in Canada on our useful forums. Are you interested in getting to know fellow expats in Victoria? Looking for advice from other Americans, e.g.