Fans noticed that the name of it changed to "rarebeauty," and Gomez's team took photos from the tour down ahead of Gomez's official announcement. I hope you love it as much as I do! Selena Gomez Reveals Her Secrets of Beauty, Skin and Body. Gomez's Revival tour Instagram became the brand's official page right before Gomez announced the line in February. Coming September 3rd only to @Sephora, @sephoracanada, @sephoramx and RareBeauty.com. Selena Gomez's Rare Beauty gave fans some amazing news: their products – whatever those might be – will be 100% vegan and cruelty-free.

And that can be exciting and fun, but at the same time, it can just be a bit dangerous,” Gomez said in the video wearing all-new shades of Rare Beauty products compared to her previous post. Here's a shot of the page in the middle of the cleanup:And here's the page right after Gomez announced Rare Beauty:The brand shared three posts after news of the beauty line broke, including a quote from Gomez. The pandemic pushed the line's summer 2020 launch date a little, but on August 4, Gomez announced the official release date: September 3, 2020. “I wanted people to feel like makeup is something you can enjoy, it’s not something that you need. Now celebrity singer Selena Gomez is entering the world of vegan cosmetics herself with the launch of her new beauty brand, Rare Beauty.

Rare Beauty shared a shot of one in mid-March. 3Stone Mountain in Georgia closes ahead of white nationalist rally, counterprotestOut With the Old! "I’ve had so much fun creating everything and can’t wait for y’all to try it all! Back in April, Gomez spoke more about the kinds of products her line will have. "Gomez has primarily showed off the line's lipstick and eyeshadow colors, along with a look at its liquid eyeliner.Gomez initially said the line would come out in summer 2020 and that it would go global in 2021.

I just want us to stop comparing ourselves to people and start embracing who we are. Selena Gomez’s Rare Beauty Brand Will Be 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free. BuzzFeed Staff. Rare Beauty, a beauty and skincare brand founded by pop star Selena Gomez, has announced all of its products will be vegan and cruelty-free. I have 48 shades of foundation and concealer. In August 2019, it was reported Gomez The brand has the same name as Gomez's 2020 album, "Rare is such a special word for me because it's all about eliminating the need for perfection. It’s all very clean and easy. Outside of rarebeauty.com, Rare Beauty products will be available exclusively at Sephora, which has had a brand page set up for months promising the arrival of Gomez… We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. Selena Gomez poses with her beloved dogs as she assures fans her new Rare Beauty line 'will be 100% vegan and cruelty-free' By Dan Heching For …

"Gomez did the Instagram Live from Rare Beauty's office and teased Rare Beauty's Instagram.

And I felt like that’s kind of who I am.

"The brand has also created the Rare Beauty Mental Health Council. This content is imported from Instagram. "But today, too many people feel trapped by unrealistic expectations that are impossible to achieve.

Selena Gomez wrote in an Instagram caption that her new line of beauty products, Rare Beauty, would be “100% vegan and cruelty-free”. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. She sharpens her face with the Benefit Instant Brow Pencil and The Body Shop Baked to Last Bronzer. Selena Gomez is ready to release Rare Beauty into the world.. On Tuesday, Aug. 4, the superstar singer announced the launch date for her makeup brand …