“There’s a strong argument to be made that we need to get rid of police unions entirely,” says Balko. See more ideas about Police brutality, Police, Cops. Post a comment! Other people have ended up in FBI databases for taking innocuous photographs of public places.The right of citizens to record the police is a critical check and balance. When debating these things it’s important to listen to both sides. I’m not going to get into that as you can see it all over the news and on social media. Matt Agorist is an honorably discharged veteran of the USMC and former intelligence operator directly tasked by the NSA.

A video shared with the Free Thought Project this week shows just how dangerous a cop’s ignorance of the law can be. top new controversial old random q&a live (beta) Want to add to the discussion? http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/antoniopetition Here is the Peaceful Streets Project website: http://peacefu...video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, uploadA North Carolina teenager suffering from a schizophrenic episode was shot and killed by an officer only seconds after arriving on the scene, the man's pa...This occurred on July 13th 2012.Mike Hanson Kicks Two Nosy Gonzales Texas Cops Off His Property. Rayshard Brooks shooting police bodycam footage from Wendy's parking lot in Atlanta - Duration: 43:01.

It is no accident that some of the most high-profile cases of police misconduct have involved video and audio records.When police refuse to have their public service documented and this refusal morphs into assault, something has gone seriously wrong. 110 comments; share; save; hide. / Spot on! My friends and I even made our own little parody videos at the time. ht...Please sign this petition to help Antonio! sorted by: best. Broadway Show; Business Card; Bots / Chatbots; Bullying; Big Company; Bio Weapon/Biological Warfare; Blasphemy; Bingo! Dashcam of BRUTAL beatings by cops after stopping the wrong man. Gonzales Police Officer Bethany McBride badge #109 retaliate...Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.On August 24th Austin Police Department was going from bar to bar pulling underage female drinkers out to arrest them.

Is it just me or is this entire report worded like shit?Nurse's mother is in the hospital and he's disrupting the staff somehow.Administration asks him to leave and he refuses so they call the cops.When the cops come in the nurse is talking loudly with his father.I like how they shot the news piece in front of the "shock trauma center"You know this guy was told to leave by his boss and then told to leave by the police but still refused. We were basically filming ourselves playing cops and robbers. The site may not work properly if you don't If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit Press J to jump to the feed.

Feb 18, 2020 - BAD COPS, VIDEOS. When McNeal hesitates to have his rights trampled by the one who is ostensibly there to protect them, the cop moves in for the attack and begins physically assaulting the innocent man.“Because, you’ve been walking around too much here,” says the deputy.Under the threat of kidnapping McNeal then concedes and tells the officer that he’ll give up his first amendment right to film in public and he will stop. “Can you do that? “You’re gonna go in handcuffs. The series Cops originally premiered on Fox in 1989 where it ran for 25 seasons. Even though people don’t agree with each other on certain things, we can still be kind to each other.All names, trademarks and images are copyright their respective owners. That was actual police brutality.A agree with you man ;) a hospital is no place for someone to be screaming and yelling about treatment. Never back down from tyrant cops!! I was actually done filming, and was on my way out, when these two power hungry clowns came out to intimidate me.