406.5k Followers, 118 Following, 5,813 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sunday Pinasaya (@gmasundaypinasaya) “But I don’t have a network contract with any of them. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

I have a good relationship with them,” he said.Asked if his girlfriend of five years, Viva talent Kim Molina, influenced his decision, Jerald said they make their own decisions for their respective careers.

Sunday PinaSaya cast keeps the good times rolling KAPUSO DAY - Angel Javier Cruz (The Philippine Star) - August 17, 2018 - 12:00am “Just like yesterday.”

Kasabay ng huling pag-ere nito nitong Linggo, December 29 ay ang pamamaalam din ng mga naging bahagi ng programa.

Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.

December 30, 2019. stay Tuned to Watch Sunday Pinasaya Teleserye Replay Online at our Pinoy channel, famous for Pinoy Tambayan and Pinoy lambingan.. Sunday Pinasaya March 29, 2020 Full Episode HD

... June 16, 2020. Sunday Pinasaya March 29, 2020 Full Episode Replay in HD.

© 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. “I would have still signed with Viva even if Kim isn’t here.”We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.

Tears were shed, Jerald Napoles recalled, when cast members of “Sunday PinaSaya” were told that the weekly variety program would soon cease airing after four years.

There’s a mother figure, an uncle, younger siblings.

Photo Credits: Netflix; Pop TV; Robert Viglasky, Hartswood Films; Fred Hayes/Disney+, Fox, PopTV; Bettina Strauss/Netflix; Nicole Rivelli/Amazon, Netflix, Frank Masi/Apple, Disney, Jasper Savage/Hulu; Diyah Pera/CW Because it's never too early to plan Thursday night... two months from now. His first appearance on Probinsyano was last December 23, 2019, a day after Sunday PinaSaya’s final episode. Or just get a different perspective.”“They told me that it was up to me, it was my decision if I think the move will be helpful to my career,” said the comedian, who started out as a dancer and theater actor (“Rak of Aegis” was his breakthrough) before crossing over to television and the movies.Since Viva’s talents have closer ties with ABS-CBN, Jerald said he’s open to working for the said network.

In a way, that made us feel confident that the show would stay for a while,” he said. We didn’t go to the set just to tape episodes,” Jerald said of working on the show, which will allegedly end in December.“Sunday,” which airs on GMA 7, is produced by APT Entertainment, whose talent management arm, Triple A, oversaw Jerald’s career for eight years. A Sunday afternoon comedy and variety show. If GMA 7 still wants me, I will work with them. Check if it is available to stream online via "Where to Watch". Tickets are $40 per person or $80 per car. We became No. Don't miss out on the latest news and information.

Ever since breaking the Sunday noontime habit, Sunday PinaSaya has become unstoppable in redefining the typical variety show with its comedy-musical format. The 1950s-set show is based on Matt Ruff's acclaimed novel of the same name 1. The cast members of GMA-7's new Sunday variety program, All Out Sunday (AOS), have been revealed. Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices.