It was around 12:30 on a Friday when I visited this location and there were only 2 other tables. Very delicious . Spring Rolls (4pc) 5.95. Located in the heart of Waldorf, Maryland. Thai Flavor Charles County; Thai Flavor, Waldorf; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Thai Flavor Restaurant on Zomato.

Cleanliness is what would would…""Anyone and I mean ANYONE who does not give this 5 stars, is either a sushi snob, has not tried the place more than once (i.e. They were small and only seemed to be filled with red cabbage. I was told that I should have called that night and that that a Manager would call me back. Charles County .

APPETIZERS. Nothing but Great energy here. Thai curry was to die for!

My favorite is the Panang Curry - it's so delicious. MEMBERSHIP; AUTOMOTIVE; INSURANCE; FINANCES; TRAVEL; More Restaurants in Waldorf, MD.

After trying another Thai place in the area, I was skeptical I'd find another Thai place that I liked.

and finally got the chance to go in. Service was slow and waitress seemed offended when wanted to sit at a table away from window.
I ordered the curry and it was delicious. The quaint atmosphere, attentive and witty staff accentuates the delicate flavors of the far East. Despite the Seafood Drunkard Noodles not being a fav of mine I plan to def be back in the near future (I called…""Wow! I must say that the food was really good.

The area offers many better choices if you don't have to have it.

I left the DC area  5 years ago and as soon as I got back on vacation I found myself nestled back at my favorite table near the back of the restaurant. !On yet another trip to the National Capital Region, I found myself nestled in a booth with my sister and family in the familiar and ever so flagrant flavors of  Thai Flavor located in Waldorf MD. This place doesn't look like much but I am a fan. The seafood thing was ok.  Not super great.. overall not too bad..A few days ago I ordered Thai Flavor from food scooter because typically every time we have eaten inside the food has been amazing. I noticed myself stopping in on the regular for the salmon rolls and great customer service. Would have been better if they just said kitchen is closed if they were going to just throw noodles on the wok with some shrimp. I little sweet/salty taste. I just ordered the pineapple fried rice with shrimp and this is what I got. I usually get the shrimp fried rice with crabmeat, which they overload with cilantro (my request) and they know just how to spice things up to my liking!

Please type a location... All of Charles County. Being in the mood for Chinese last night, we decided to give it another go.

Small little dinky place. Cost $75 for two people (approx.)

I hope this restaurant takes review as constructive criticism.

We ordered the Spring Rolls to start. Will definitely go againLittle restaurant off in the cut. I ate my entire bowl of curry and we had a few bites left of the Panang that I took home and ate the next day. When our orders came out, we realized that we got two white (Jasmine) rices when we'd ordered one white, one brown. My wife and I have lived in DC and VA for a number of years…"The food here is amazing. Food was great.

The wrapped grilled salmon is my favorite. Will definitely be back to Thai Flavor!I stopped here because I was in the area and was starving.

I just ask them to hold the large onions and try to make it "Laos" style. It's one of Waldorf's best kept secrets. My last few quarantined Uber eats orders have been pretty subpar…""Initially I gave this place a poor review for service but they totally turned me…"

Som Tom good though.We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

870 were here. Thai Flavor has been serving up traditional Thai dishes that are both appealing to the eye and taste buds. Food was great...... Thai tea was also amazing.

I never received a call but no worries, I will just call Thai Flavor and let them know that as frequent customer their food was off last night. HOME.

Trust me , it's more flavorful and it's so yummy !I called ahead for a Carry-Out order.

The warm rice and the little bit of sauce and crunchy bits on top are absolutely amazing.Ive driven past this place for some years. We needn't have--they weren't busy. It was too thick and sticky and fragrant to go with the Chicken Panang Curry that we'd ordered. Thai Flavor. The spicy dishes are actually spicy.
got some bad sushi), or is just plain crazy.

The restaurant is not too big but is nicely decorated and inviting.

Products for Businesses We're hiring. Thai Flavor has been serving up traditional Thai dishes that are both appealing to the eye and taste buds. Not ordering from here ever again. So impressed. From the drinks, to the appetizers, to the main menu, to the dessert menu. Long story short the lack of customer service caused them to lose a customer! It sits in an outlet with some stores that you'd never go to (Honey Baked Ham and a liquor store I think) Awesome Place, Food, and Great service. One of our party ordered "Thai hot" Tom Yun soup, and it was a bit too...Tucked in what appears to be the dying section St Charles Mall, you will find the jewel of the orient. thai flavor restaurant Located in the heart of Waldorf, Maryland.