The steak was overcooked, dry, and seasoned with LOADS of pepper -- so much so it was all I could taste. Pepperoni, provolone cheese, oil dressing and pastrami are all toppings you’d expect from an eatery with that name — but that doesn’t mean The Italian Place isn’t willing to … There was barely any cheese on my sandwich, one slice at most.

The bun was nothing special, just plain white bread. I moved from the Provo area about 26 years ago. I like the taste of the meat and bun. I recommend the Zeus. I'm usually…""I've been putting off this review for months because every time we go in we're told…" The cashier girl was super helpful. Still my favorite.Love the food.. but paying 20$ and waiting 45 minutes on a Friday night is ridiculous.. Overall the sandwich was a HUGE disappointment. The Place is a 2017 Italian feature film directed by Paolo Genovese, who also co-authored the script. I didn't love the buns, but I'm wondering with everything happening they just have some hanging around longer than normal. ITS AMAZING!! Super nice staff and great price. The quantity, quality and price of the food was great. The mac n cheese was delicious. Go to other food trucks.I stopped in to check out the Italian place. "We were seated and waited, and waited...after 10 minutes we got up and left. Happy they opened up another location in Utah county. Located on Federal Avenue, The Italian Place specializes in sub sandwiches with an Italian flare.

This review may be skewed. Try putting horse radish sauce to give it a little kick!Italian Place is a solid place for a good sandwich. She was hosting, waiting, cashiering and busing which is why she couldn't attend to everyone well. If you order the full it's about $8. It didn't blow me away with flavor, and it's not anything new, but it tasted good and the price was fair.Wonderful tasty sandwhiches that cannot be found elsewhere....yummy food, and kind service. I prefer anyone goes here they have GREAT subs and gourmet food.Slow, often need to tap buttons multiple times. It's packed with steak and pastrami, provolone cheese, tomatoes, and other condiments. Boy, was I glad I changed that! Well priced food that is quality.So I've been coming to this place for many years or the one they had in Provo for several years and the food for the most parts pretty good    The reason I did not give it five stars is the beef is a little tough. The sandwiches are always packed with meat and delicious cheese. I've had the famous ones in Philly but I always go back to this place for my favorite. I took 2 bites and threw the garlic bread away.Don't know about the physical location, but their food truck is a mess. I've also tied the steak and everything. I had driven by it many many times but never stopped in. The Italian Place in Spanish Fork . Download The Italian Place and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. I wouldn't bother with this placeThis was pretty decent. TimGot a cheeseateak...  the bread tasted stale. !I’ve been here before. The Italian place is the best sandwich shop in the area. PITA entering info every time. It was just is good then as it is now. Spanish Fork, UT 84660 (801) 798-5322. I got my sandwich after 30 minutes where as they were holding my boyfriends sandwich in the back because they "didnt know who's it was"... you cant call it out? I've had a variety of their subs and have never walked away disappointed. I've had a variety of their subs and have never walked away disappointed. This restaurant is one of my favorite sandwich restaurant so far in I've been going to The Italian Place for 40 years in "Went on a date here last night. It's packed with steak and pastrami, provolone cheese, tomatoes, and other condiments. Thes subs will not have anyleftovers, the philly cheesesteak and steak subs are so wonderful, and the pastrami is the real deal. The staff treat you great and the food makes you feel like your in HEAVEN! ‎Located in Old Town Alexandria, The Italian Place is a purveyor of genuine Italian goods and fresh Italian sandwiches. Barrie, Ontario, Canada, L4N 6P8 italianeatery@yahoo.com 705-733-2697 Ditch this crappy app and Use ChowNow or a similar service!Requires iOS 8.0 or later.

My friend and I got the Philly and Everything sandwich. And even better this establishment and its founders are very active in the community, giving back during times like COVID-19.

This is by far the best location. I also got the steak and cheese which was just okay.

Garlic cheese bread was terrible. 749 North Main Street. This is the best cheese steak sandwich I have had in Utah. It was amazing. WOMAN OWNED SINCE SEPTEMBER 2O16 Welcome to The Italian Place of Old Town Welcome to The Italian House on Park! Very accommodating to our needs. I recommend the Zeus. I don't usual write reviews, but everyone working here was on point, super friendly girl talking through the drive through, even though it was packed we still got through pretty fast, the guy that was…""I came with low expectations and extremely hungry. The sandwiches are always packed with meat and delicious cheese. Threw it away.

I won't be back. 90 Parkplace Blvd. I won't hold it against them and will definitely go back!I've been going to The Italian Place for 40 years in Provo, Oren and Lindon. The mashed potatoes were good (get it loaded). This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.Located in Old Town Alexandria, The Italian Place is a purveyor of genuine Italian goods and fresh Italian sandwiches.Our family loves their sandwiches, pasta, pizza dough, sauces, etc.