The Peasant's Wise Daughter (Die kluge Bauerntochter): KHM 94 (...) The king summoned the peasant's daughter and set her riddle: to come to him neither naked nor clothed, neither walking nor riding, neither on the road nor off it. The peasant must confess this at once. And when she arrived in that fashion, the King said she had guessed the riddle and fulfilled all the conditions.

"She told me that I ought not to take the mortar to you, for I should have to produce the pestle as well." I will not have thee any longer for a wife; thy time is up, go back to the place from whence thou camest to thy peasant’s hut.” One favor, however, he granted her; she might take with her the one thing that was dearest and best in her eyes, and thus was she dismissed. Said she, “Yes, I will tell you what to do, if thou wilt promises me not to betray me.Early tomorrow morning, when the King parades the guard, place thyself there in the middle of the road by which he must pass, take a great fishing-net and pretend to be fishing; go on fishing, too, and empty out the net as if thou hadst got it full” and then she told him also what he was to say if he was questioned by the King.The next day, therefore, the peasant stood there and fished on dry ground. if I had but listened to my daughter!" The peasant’s wise daughter.

19-04-2020 - The peasant's wise daughter (ENGLISH) - La campesina prudente (SPANISH) - There was once a poor peasant who had no land, but only a small house, and one daughter.

Early to-morrow morning, when the King parades the guard, place thyself there in the middle of the road by which he must pass, take a great fishing-net and pretend to be fishing; go on fishing, too, and empty out the net as if thou hadst got it full" and then she told him also what he was to say if he was questioned by the King. She at once said yes, she would guess it. When the peasants came together, they began to dispute, to beat each other and make a disturbance, and the peasant with the oxen wanted to keep the foal and said one of the oxen had given birth to it, and the other said his horse had had it, and that it was his.

The Peasant's Wise Daughter Fairy tale by The Brothers Grimm.

Alas, alas, if I had but listened to my daughter!” and would neither eat nor drink. There was once a poor peasant who had no land, but only a small house, and one daughter. The wise daughter said to her father, “We are poor. One favour, however, he granted her; she might take with her the one thing that was dearest and best in her eyes; and thus was she dismissed. Get started by clicking the "Add" button. Then said the daughter, "We ought to ask our lord the King for a bit of newly-cleared land." Then the other went away, and wept and lamented over his foal. THERE was once a poor peasant who had no land, but only a small house, and one daughter. Then she ordered a powerful sleeping draught to be brought, to drink farewell to him; the King took a long draught, but she took only a little. The messenger asked how he could fish when there was no water there? She was therefore obliged to appear before the King, who asked her if she really was so wise, and said he would set her a riddle, and if she could guess that, he would marry her. After they had not eaten for a long time, they were desperate. Then said the daughter, "We ought to ask our lord the King for a bit of newly-cleared land." Now he had heard how gracious his lady the Queen was because she herself had sprung from poor peasant folks, so he went to her and begged her to see if she could not help him to get his foal back again. There was one peasant who had three horses, one of which was delivered of a young foal, and it ran away and lay down between two oxen which were in front of the waggon. The servants had daily to carry him bread and water, which is what people get in prison, and they heard how the man cried out continually, "Ah! When the King passed by, and saw that, he sent his messenger to ask what the stupid man was about? The approximate narration time is 10 minutes. and would neither eat nor drink.
The quarrel came before the King, and he gives the verdict that the foal should stay where it had been found, and so the peasant with the oxen, to whom it did not belong, got it. He answered, “I am fishing.” The messenger asked how he could fish when there was no water there. There was once a poor peasant who had no land, but only a small house, and one daughter. There was once a poor peasant who had no land, but only a small house, and one daughter. There was once a poor peasant who had no land, but only a small house, and one daughter. They laid him, however, on a heap of straw, and beat him and tormented him so long that at last he admitted that he had got the idea from the Queen.When the King reached home again, he said to his wife, "Why hast thou behaved so falsely to me? The servants had daily to carry him bread and water, which is what people get in prison, and they heard how the man cried out continually, “Ah! If I had but listened to my daughter! The Peasants Wise Daughter, a German Folktale It is intriguing to see a fairy tale with such feminist themes, for most people think that this time period was free of such thinking. 13:21 | 12/06/2019.

The King took the mortar, and asked if he had found nothing besides that? “No,” answered the countryman.Then the King said that he must now bring him the pestle. The Peasant's Wise Daughter by The Brothers Grimm. I will not have thee any longer for a wife; thy time is up, go back to the place from whence thou camest to thy peasant's hut." The peasant, however, would not do so, and said always, God forbid he should!