I think anyone under 10 may not understand the morals or the underlying messages presented in the story.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Dinotopia - The Complete Collection It's very long, but so great! !

Snow Queen tells the story of the Snow Queen who blanketed the world in ice, setting out to destroy everything, including the family of the glassmaker …

this is a new holiday favorite for me. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Tae Woong's best friend, Kim Jeong Kyu (Lee Sun Ho), also classified as a … Really, snatch yourself up a copy before they're gone. A young lady first looses her mother to winter (the snow queen) then looses her boyfriend, which is the last straw for her. THIS IS A GROWNUP SORT OF "FAIRY TALE NASTY" WHICH I NEARLY DISGARDED ON FIRST VEIWING BUT QUITE ENJOYED IT SECOND TIME AROUND.ITS WELL WORTH THE MONEY AND I SHALL WATCH IT AGAIN; RECOMMEND IT TO THE YOUNG AT HEART.

When she vanishes with Kai, it is up to Gerda to find her one true love. Please try againQuickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked.

When she vanishes with Kai, it is up to Gerda to find her one true love. A HALF DECENT FILM FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN,NOT HUGE ON SPECIAL EFFECTS,IT JUST TROOPS ALONG AT IT'S OWN PACE

A HALF DECENT FILM FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN,NOT HUGE ON SPECIAL EFFECTS,IT JUST TROOPS ALONG AT IT'S OWN PACE

Description: At 17, Tae Woong (Hyun Bin), a mathmatical genius, meets two people who will later become people he loves. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.

I wasn't sure if I should buy this movie, I had never seen it but my best friend reccommended it to me so I followed through with her advice.

So naturally I would see any adaptation of it, regardless of the company or who was in it.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

A young lady first looses her mother to winter (the snow queen) then looses her boyfriend, which is the last straw for her.

And great as a christmas film.

. An adaptation of Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale "The Snow Queen".

And great as a christmas film.

What do we REALLY see, how does it affect us and those around us?

I was a little dubious though as for me Hallmark's output have been a very mixed bag.

One becomes his best friend and the other, his love.

This is an all time classic film for around the christmas period.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Great production and re-telling of a classic tale.

The good news is that while it is miles away from being perfect Snow Queen is really quite decent and one of Hallmark's better efforts.Looking for some great streaming picks?

Sheep and wolves live a peaceful and quiet life until two unexpected guests turn up.

With Bridget Fonda, Jeremy Guilbaut, Chelsea Hobbs, Robert Wisden.

A young woman must journey through the seasons to rescue her boyfriend who has been kidnapped by the evil Snow Queen. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

The Heart Wants What It Wants Best relaxing piano, Beautiful Piano Music | City Music SantaFe x City Music 1,995 watching Live now

Things turn bleak when a guest arrives dressed in white, dripping diamonds and eyeing Gerda's love, Kai.