91 Get track

The babies are growing up fast!

The most Wells families were found in the USA in 1880.

Get track

208 : "The WELLS or WELLES family of America is descended from the family " de Welles " of Lincolnshire, England. 834

49 2 Wednesday, October 10, 2007. Enjoy!

Subscribe to Maxwell Family Blog Copy the link address and paste it into your RSS reader.

Get track St.George 8 years ago Kelly Family Adventures.

For business and inquiry send us an email @ thewellsfamilybiz@gmail.com My hope is to use this blog as a long term keepsake and a way to keep friends and family up to speed with our always busy life. 261

Here's a place for us to post photos, share news, and discuss family plans.

It was a full house and a very full weekend, but a lot of fun. We even got to visit one of Mike's friends from college and have lunch with a former professor of mine.

Heidi and I have just returned from Madison, Wisconsin, where we've set up Katharine in her new apartment on Mansion Hill. Wohoo!

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

5 Ryan and … 51

Welcome to our family blog. IV, Genealogies and Memorials, Pg.

Welcome Edgar, Harms, Shaw, Hartmann, Gray, Shue, Guggenheim, Newby, Hausner, Cochran, and Pankuk families and the Gunn Clan to the Wells Family Blog! He has adjusted well and seems to enjoy all the little people pals.

1,139 Followers, 703 Following, 812 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Wells Family (@wellsfamilyfun)

Get track

She's on the 4th floor, looking out over the tops of the trees to the lake. Here's a link to my pictures from my weekend in Boston with my boyfriend Mike.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.We don’t have any upcoming events for this artist right now.

As the name suggests, it is a neighborhood of old mansions built in the 1850's, and now mostly turned into student apartments and B&Bs, but still handsome on the outside and surrounded by well-tended lawns. Publication date 1942 Topics Wells family Publisher Milwaukee, Wis. : The Cramer-Krasselt co. Collection

8 years ago Horsburgh Happenings.

Click We stayed with Catherine Gunn and got to spend lots of quality time with Kari, Mary Helen, Matt, baby Sophie, Alex, and Rhonda. The Wells family by Norris, Daniel Wells, b. 40% Off Book #1 For Home Time.

Campbell Family.

4 2 tracks

32 Weeks!