But that doesn't mean I do everything offered to me.

Tim Thomerson Biography: Tall, deceptively distinguished-looking Tim Thomerson first gained attention as a comedian, and it was in this capacity that he was hired as an ensemble player for the 1976 Bill Cosby TV variety series Cos. That same year, Thomerson made his … Although often cast as laconic rough 'n' tumble macho guys, Thomerson has proved on many occasions that he can essay comic roles and more substantial dramatic parts with equal skill and conviction. It's what I do, it's what I am. Photos by PR Photos.

In a candy commercial, he played the Blur, obviously based on the Flash.

Tom Ford. Profession: Actor, Comedian.

I've never been a big science fiction and fantasy fan, but I get picked for those kinds of roles. Art LaFleur 5ft 10 (178 cm) Helen Hunt 5ft 7 (170 cm) Brion James 6ft 2 ½ (189 cm) Jackie Earle Haley 5ft 5 (165 cm) Add a Comment 3 comments. Tim Thomerson wiki ionformation include family relationships: spouse or partner (wife or husband); siblings; childen/kids; parents life. Tim Thomerson was born at Coronado, California, United States. In a candy commercial, he played the Blur, obviously based on the Flash.

he was born on 08 Apr 1946 Coronado, California, United States, Her Father Name Not Know And Mather name Not Know, Tim Thomerson is an American Actor in United States, Tim Thomerson age 73 years 3 months 7 days , and Nationality American, 5 Feet 11 Inches her original height … I figure I owe the audience a good performance.

Though often cast as raw laconic' n' tumble macho men, Thomerson often proved that he was able, with the same talent and conviction, to play comic roles and more dramatic parts. Tim Thomerson's Age, Height, & Body Statistics. It depends on the character I'm playing at the time.

[1997 interview] I've been an actor for 25 years, so there's certainly a bag of tricks that each of us have. Freshen up your watchlist with Prime Video’s latest roster of streaming movies and TV shows, featuring some great throwbacks and top-notch newcomers. Tim Thomerson Net Worth 2020, Age, Height, Relationships, Married, Dating, Family, Wiki Biography.