I get it mama because I went through this experience myself with my second WE ARE A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR US TO EARN FEES BY LINKING TO AMAZON.COM AND AFFILIATED SITES. Take a break when you need to. The umbilical cord usually falls off by itself within the 2 to 4 week mark. Oh yes, the joy! What to expect at your 8 week Did you just have your 6 week sonogram appointment and didn't go as planned? It will give you peace and less stress. The average weight at birth is 7.5 pounds, meaning most babies will be wearing newborn clothes for just a few weeks until they outgrow them.And don’t forget about the 25% of babies who are born already weighing 8+ pounds, who will fit into newborn clothes for about a week or not at all.If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on newborn clothes that never end up being worn, limit yourself to about 6-10 newborn outfits, and keep the tags on in case you end up needing to return them. There is no doubt about it, sleeping and getting as much rest as you can the first 30 days home with a newborn is crucial. Take it one day at a time. Your baby is your priority right now, I know. You are doing a great job, you will get through this and you will thrive as a first time mom!Being a new mom is amazing and it’s also hard because everything is new to you. You have to figure out a good routine for you and your baby, your relationship with your spouse might get tested and your patience may run low. (Spoiler alert: your memory is going to suck for a while.

It will help you have more confident in taking care of your newborn baby. It's time for your first prenatal visit! Having babies is what first-time parents look forward to in marriage. You’ll have less stress and you’ll have a realistic expectation of what it is to be a mom.Get educated on newborn basics! Having Wondering what to expect at your 8 week ultrasound appointment? Maybe baby is not eating as much as before, your baby is not as active, your baby is crying too often. Your primary focus will be sleeping, recovering, and managing the baby’s routine. I did and I still do and my kids are 10 and 6 years old. That’s why I’m sharing new mom tips with newborn, so you can be prepared.Being a new mom is hard and that’s because everything is new. Babies also have difficulty regulating their temperature when they are too WARM. You need to seek help! It will give you peace and less stress. I was lucky to have my mom and family members visit me and cook for me while I recovered from childbirth. Yes, of course listen to those most important to you, but don’t try to do exactly what they say if you do not agree with it. Let her eat on-demand without applying an “every two hour” schedule.

Listen to your body.You don’t know how many moms compare themselves to other moms. Sunlight exposure (in small doses) also provides necessary vitamin D. As soon as you have healed from birth, it’s a good … Or call upon your good old friend Amazon!Many new moms have panicked upon seeing their new baby’s weight dip down below birthweight in the days after birth. But, it can also be scary and…Hey mama, Pregnant or just had a baby? *Please note that all of the articles written on StressFreeMommies.com is to be used as informational and educational only. Know the weather outside to make sure baby is properly dressed and such. Pajamas with zippers are also fairly quick and easy. And remember that there are many ways to feed your baby; your best-laid plans might not work and that’s OK! Please do not substitute any of the information found on this blog for medical advice. Wherein, babies bring joy and happiness to the parents by the moment they come out into the world. Another new mom product to have is a pack n play because it’s life! )If you’re going to breastfeed, you will want the little silicone contraption all nursing moms are raving about, The Haaka is different than a pump because it uses natural suction and doesn’t force breastmilk out. Either to doctor’s appointments or to family gathering. The typical weight loss is 5% of birthweight for formula fed babies, and up to 10% of birthweight for breastfed babies.

It’s going to make you feel good, heal properly and be in a better mood.Let me just say how much I loved my baby monitor as a new mom and a second time around mom.

Avoid that with a little bit of education on the front end. You’ll be half asleep and in the dark, do you really need obstacles between you and the diaper?I love putting baby to sleep in gowns for this purpose, because you just yank it up, change, and yank it down. I did let my mom…The first night home with your newborn baby may be an exiting time for you and your partner.

Tomorrow is a better and new day. Newborn baby tips so you can get through it with ease, happiness and confidence!I think you already are! Having a diaper basket is so convenient and so helpful in keeping baby things in one place. Make your own decisions and take the advice that most resonates with you.When you’re a new mom, you are going to go out with your baby, a lot. It’s also common to cry a lot during the first couple of days with a newborn. practical advice for new moms. You do not want this to happen, trust me! It’s easy to find and easy to travel around the house with.

Also, ask dad to help you with the baby, so you can take a bath, cook or sleep. A great tip is to let him be, let him find his groove as a new dad and embrace it.