35 29 Even traumatized, she was one of the sexiest women he'd ever seen. 2. 3.

3, The whole experience left him traumatized. How to use traumatized in a sentence. Martha is a trauma nurse in a large Boston hospital. 3- Christian sensibility has remained traumatized until now. Example sentences with the word traumatized.traumatized example sentences. 1. Kiera was bound to be traumatizeduntil she saw for herself there were no monster-sized spiders on Romas's home planet. : 2.

Everyone else's being traumatized had more of an effect. 2- I am traumatized after seventeen years still. traumatized in a sentence - Use "traumatized" in a sentence 1. It's been my experience that watching people get killed in front of you tends to leave you more Between 1987 and 1997, two million were killed outright; another six million disabled or injured; and ten million psychologically The introductory chapter on life support and initial stabilization provides the outline for the initial care of the MB: I've never come across that child, who's been so Impaired concentration, acting out in school, diminished energy, embarrassment, and frustration may all occur in After the event the gay and the woman priests send emails describing themselves as deeply hurt and Charles II marched into London in 1660 to become the new king of a profoundly Professor X's first student was 11-year-old Jean Gray, The Stanford experiment was terminated after only six days, as prisoners were becoming depressed and MB: I 've never come across that child, who 's been so He stumbles onto a beach area to see scores of injured & For example, a fearful dog who barks excessively may be The scene of death: On December 21st, Sam Goodman returned to the apartment to collect Sally's things, but was shocked and The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial usage.

They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com. Insomnia, migraine headache, RHD, overweight and traumatism were the important risk factors in the young cases. 11, In one fell swoop, the authors have denied the deeply traumatizing consequences of extreme verbal and emotional abuse.13, To bite into the bitter, tannin-filled persimmon is a traumatizing experience.19, He left her in the middle of the road,[http://sentencedict.com/20, He freely gives time for the dying wife, the injured mechanic, the 21, Because of the close anatomical relationship between the vertebral arteries and the cervical spine, chiropractic manipulation or neck rotation may 22, 'You don't want to quit precipitously since you can 23, But it is for you to discuss and sort out the problems and let the fights not 24, Maggie: Ok well have you thought about how this could 25, One aspect of such reality is that tragic accidents and violence happen and they shock and 26, Some people would say that having a homosexual parent would 27, At the time of his arrest her mother had been advised not to prosecute her husband because the events surrounding a trial would further 28, So analysts think smaller trade surpluses could be here to stay – although the shift isn't likely to be severe enough to Copyright © 2016 sentencedict.com All Rights Reserved Contact: 156 71 She didn't exactly feel grateful to him, though, not with the emotional trauma he put her through.

An example of a traumatized person is someone who has just witnessed a deadly car accident. Suitable crowd: Dark acne and mark which traumatism causes.

Traumatize in a sentence 1, My wife was traumatized by the experience.

1- The traumatized cell phone conversations took place again. 2. The definition of traumatized is scared or wounded.