ly adv.

A state of mind brought on by experiencing a different state of consciousness- mostly through vast changes in perception, senses and thought patterns. before friends, plans and etc? The slang is so common it inspired the title of a 1999 film, The term dates back to the 1920s. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.In a relationship, your girl is suppose to come first right? Tripping definition, light and quick, as a step or pace. 1. light and quick, as a step. Music felt really alive, as though it connected with me somehow, and I could spend hours following every crevice in the pavement on the way home from school... where now A psychological phenomenon in which a person can feel an even higher-than-normal state of emotion due to some repeated external stimulus.

A certain 'hood, or block may be refered to as a "Set". See more. 2. proceeding with a light movement or rhythm. In drug slang, a trip is a metaphor for the hallucinatory high produced by LSD, magic mushrooms, and other drugs. It will cause hallucenations, hyper-activity, relaxed sensations and general crazyness. Tripping is usually experienced through the use of When I was younger, the world seemed a more vibrant place. LSD, peyote). freak out, acting crazy or funny. or am I trippin? ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend: Switch to new thesaurus Adj. Set tripping is actually the act of hanging with a set that isnt of your own. rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of trippin’ 1. It was much easier to daydream or lose myself in my thoughts, or imagine things as though they were real. "What set you from, Nigga?" When someone is overreacting or getting all bent out of shape over something small. Ain’t no “male best friend” You trippin. This is not meant to be a formal definition of trippin’ like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is

trip•ping (ˈtrɪp ɪŋ) adj. that will help our users expand their word mastery. or trippin The physical traits of a person who is currently in this state is someone who has become neurotic and is reacting emotionally over a seemingly small and irrelevant detail in reality, movie, song or a book. Like a 83rd street crip hanging with (and pulling out missions with) a shotgun crip.

To be under the influence of a psychotropic substance (i.e. Any gang violence or rivalry between "Sets" can be labeled as "Set Trippin". We've talked since then, and it's been cool...Nobody's trippin' except for everybody else.For Halloween my junior year I had an edible and I was trippin out so bad I stayed home and didn't even go out lol Drinking an entire bottle of Robitussin and being under it's influence. [1555–65] trip′ping•ly, adv. When people are tripping on hallucinogenic drugs, they can act very erratic, which probably accounts for the use of trppin’ for “acting insane, foolish, or without thinking” in general slang by the late 1980s.

To say or do something irrational, thoughtless, or just plain stupid. Talking bout get some ice cream. A psychological phenomenon in which a person can feel an even higher-than-normal state of emotion due to some repeated external stimulus. 2.