Customer Service 7 Days a Week from 10:00 to 6:00 EST. There is a great deal more tension present in the cut lumber than in other common softwoods. He showed me how to make them, and I started making and selling them out of a small woodshed.“During this time I would do a lot of hiking around Mitchell. “Cut live, it will stay that color, even without finish on it, as long as it is indoors and out of direct sunlight. One day I saw something made out of juniper. We use twisted juniper & solid redwood for a one-of-a-kind look. No two could ever be exactly alike, but rest assured each is a work of art. Montana Western Juniper - Furniture and Decor Our very unique pieces are created to be timeless in design, use-ability and style. Russ Filbeck: “Retired” in Time to Volunteer EacOur rustic slab bench features a thick live edge slab of wood and an ornate, twisted log designed to double as a coat rack. Permalink. “Sometimes I’ll see a hillside with tens of thousands of junipers on it,” Bruce told me.

This unique handcrafted log bed is made from the finest juniper wood available. Drive past Bruce McAllister’s shop in Mitchell, Oregon, and you will surely see one of his favorite pieces sitting out front; a 12-foot high rocking chair that weighs over half a ton and was assembled with the help of a forklift. Each rustic slab bench is unique aTree of Life Coffee Table - Shown in Redwood Live Edge Slab - Item #CT03122 - Also Available in Black Walnut, Cherry, Maple & Exotic Slabs - Custom Sizes AvailableBuy exceptional indoor and outdoor rustic furniture including barnwood furniture: Country rustic bedroom sets, living rooms furniture and contemporary farmhouse styles!Buy exceptional indoor and outdoor rustic furniture including barnwood furniture: Country rustic bedroom sets, living rooms furniture and contemporary farmhouse styles!Buy exceptional indoor and outdoor rustic furniture including barnwood furniture: Country rustic bedroom sets, living rooms furniture and contemporary farmhouse styles!Custom Burl Wood Kitchen Cabinets - A Kitchen Unlike Any Other - Made by Woodland Creek's Artisans - Available in Michigan Only - Visit Our Site & Contact Our Friendly & Professional Internet Sales Associates for More InformationBuy exceptional indoor and outdoor rustic furniture including barnwood furniture: Country rustic bedroom sets, living rooms furniture and contemporary farmhouse styles!Juniper & Glass Coffee Table - Design #2 - Shown Natural Clear Coat Finish with Rectangular Glass Top with a Barked Edge - Item #CT03104 - Also Available Oval, Round & Square - Custom Sizes - Smooth Edged Glass AvailableBuy exceptional indoor and outdoor rustic furniture including barnwood furniture: Country rustic bedroom sets, living rooms furniture and contemporary farmhouse styles!Buy exceptional indoor and outdoor rustic furniture including barnwood furniture: Country rustic bedroom sets, living rooms furniture and contemporary farmhouse styles!Redwood & Juniper Coffee Table Ornate Base - Item #CT03086 - Custom Sizes Available - No Two are Exactly the Same - Each a Work of Art!

Custom designs, layouts & sizes are our specialty!. Call us at (231) 668-9125 to place your order for Unique Twisted Juniper Log Bed (BR04014).. Juniper Log Furniture, Taxidermy Pedestals & Hand Painted Signs & Quotes Rocky Mountain Twist offers you designer rustic log furniture and home accessories including lighting, tables, candle holders, headboards, sculptures, wall art, taxidermy pedestals and many other ideas. There are so many places to look for this wood, I never have to go to the same place twice, and usually do not.”Spotting these diamonds in the rough is not all that easy. The rest of his furniture is normal sized, but the unique, multicolored twisted branches and trunks of juniper that he builds his pieces from is what makes them so very impressive. I’ve seen branches on the same tree twisting in opposite directions, and trees right near one another doing the same thing. Order By Phone. Some folks think I twist them and paint them, but it is all nature.”Out of this unusual wood he makes tables, chairs, beds, mantels, benches, candle holders, coat racks, lamps – pretty much everything in the woodworking pantheon. “I go out and find it, clean it, and put it together, but it is the wood that makes my furniture look unique.”All of the wood Jerry uses is found wood: he buys none of it, but acquires it from downed trees, construction sites, friends who have had to have trees cut down in their yards, etc.Greg Brown originally fell into woodworking after leaving college with a high level of debt, and without the physical therapy specialty… It is not uncommon for juniper, especially smaller or thinner dimensions, to bend or …