Then the host decides to abort the mission instead of finishing it. Also and offensive name under the disguise of a non-offensive name.

Generally, my response to this would be to just /ignore the person and move on like an adult.

Pls at least auto kick the guy like in rocket league so a new player can join. I'm going to try not to rant, as this is just a question, but I feel a little someone needs a shoutout. Not saying any names; I just really hope that whoever decided it was a good idea to shit talk the entire squad then leave in the middle of Wave 4 of Draco leaving just two people will face consequences. Link to post Share on other sites. As for both the offensive name and behavior, both can be reported, one with the menu that appears on his name and another one via support.

I don't ever want to play with this person again.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts

OP decided to the end mission prematurely for his own reasons.How about you instead stop playing with randoms instead of trying to abuse the report function?Are you serious? If you want to report a Tenno's conduct to DE then please open a support ticket. I don't ever want to play with this person again.

You can report AFK players to Warframe's support. > profitStrange that there is no category for griefing though.On what basis will OP be reporting the player for? The best way to report bugs is to post them to the appropriate section on the Warframe Bug Reporting subforums located here: Warframe PC Bug Forums. Share this post.

Hey, can somebody tell me how to report a Player in Warframe? Utterly wasting an entire hour of three people's time would qualify as griefing in my book.You can't report someone for aborting missions. Nobody actually bothers killing trash mobs on assassination. So, basically you are implying aborting mission are a violation of the ToS.While I totally get you and expecting to complete a long survival like that and suddenly having the host quit sucks, I don't really think it's report-worthy. Also and offensive name under the disguise of a non-offensive name. Sadly there is no way, ignoring only prevents chat, it won't prevent the player from joining in the future, you will however know he is in the game since his name will appear greyed out.

Took my squad a couple seconds.

Davehimself was Nekros and struggled to keep them off me so I could heal. 4th_Element 0 4th_Element 0 Initiate; PC Member; 0 5 posts; Posted April 3, 2015.

Just trying to spend his resources wisely.He shouldn't be inviting randoms without saying anything then.

This thread is archived.

I dont know where Im suppose to go to report players or what is a reportable offence. Afaik reports don't even go anywhere.

people dont get banned for hurting feelings because its the internet

So i just spent 50 minutes in a T3 Survival, got a piece I wanted and ofc tons of mats.

Even though you want to report an obscene name, you are naming and shaming with the screenshot.

Dude was using the Amprex in a sortie boss fight who had ELEMENTAL RESIST condition. r/Warframe: Reddit community and official fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, *Warframe*. This opens up a form where you obviously need to prove what happened, like screenshots of the behavior and you do this using your warframe account, this means if you falsely report someone, they know exactly who did the false report, so the 1st thing you need to know is if the user somehow broke a rule of proper conduct ingame.

77% Upvoted. What's with all the salt this new year?DE isn't going to do dick diddly squat about it, especially if you don't have screenshots of the chat, but report away if it makes you feel better.Yeah i saw a username thats was a but racist and I've been trying to figure out how to report people ever since.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castReddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe.

Be sure to take note of the users alias and provide as much information as possible. How do I make sure he never joins a squad I'm in? How do I make sure he never joins a squad I'm in?

If you insist on reporting them, you'll have to go here:

Is there any way to report/kick afk players in missions?

Report a player?

It's impossible to steal in warframe, items in a mission are shared to all players and account information is secure except when the user gives that information to others.

Nick. You file a report because he abort the mission? Log in sign up. I mean, you were carried by Huggy, 51% damage is quite a bit. I can guarantee the devs will laugh at that grief post.well, he might had a internet problem or even the game crashed, i had that problem onceNew comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castReddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe.

This is against the I know there is a feature that makes it so you can avoid ever being in a mission with someone you don't like but I don't know how to do that after they leave squad. I recently lost a mission because of one afk guy and it causes me a lot of frustration. This has been in the game for a long, long time now. So after running into the third leecher so far today, I realized the amount of people joining a mission with the sole intent of staying AFK has gotten somewhat out of hand lately.

Sign in.

User account menu.

LOL, honestly. These forums are monitored daily by Warframe moderators, developers, and designers.